||Chapter 11||

Jimin slowly open his eyes and check the time on his phone. His eyes widened when he saw the times it's almost the time for working. 30 minutes and he gonna be late if he not rushings. Jimin grab his towel and run to bathroom. 5 minutes later Jimin finish showering and wearing random formal clothes and rushing to elevator.

Junghyun pov

"10 minutes before the meeting start and where's the fuck is my pretty secretary he hasn't show up and didn't text me anything".

Junghyun sigh and looking back on the clock on the wall. " I swear Jimin if you late- " H-good morning sir  I'm apologize because I'm late today.. many things happening today on my apartment" Jimin keep his eyes on the floor. " It's okay we still have 5 minutes but please remember i will not tolerate this behavior after this" Junghyun looking straight to Jimin. " I understand sir" Jimin lift his head and meet Junghyun eyes.

"Goshh...his eyes make me weak because it's look like Jungkook..wait get a grip Jimin!" Jimin said inside of his head. " Take a picture Jimin I'm allowing it" Junghyun smirk and Jimin blush. "Now let's go to the meeting rooms"
Junghyun handing his file to Jimin and walking passing him. Jimin sigh and walk on his behind.

The meeting went smooth and Junghyun show his perfect side when he talking about the company. All people in the meeting rooms cheering his charisma. Jimin sit beside him and wrote any important note and the task to do.

" Have a water sir" Jimin offer Junghyun a mineral water and Junghyun accept it with smile.
"Omg is that Junghyun and the new secretary they look perfect together" some staff talking to each other but enough to Jimin and Junghyun hear them. " Is it true that our CEO has a twins? I wonder what they look like? Must be handsome like him" and many more chit chat

Junghyun and Jimin just walking passing them to their office. Arrived at office Junghyun broke the silence between them "So how is things go between you and Jungkook?" Junghyun ask. "Ohh..emmm good i guess" Jimin smile awkwardly. " Just good i thought you guys couple?" Jimin choke on his water " N-no we are not couplee" Jimin answering him with blushing and can't get himself to look at Junghyun

" Good so you guys are not couple..i worried for nothing i guess"... Junghyun smirk. " What did you say?" Jimin ask and Junghyun just smile " ohh nothing please continue your work" and open his calmly open his laptop.

Jimin go back to his table and start finishing the task that they discuss at meeting rooms.

Time skip

Jimin just enjoying his lunch when he remembers he had a date with Jungkook today. Jimin suddenly feels nervous and blushing uncontrollably.
"Why are you blushing?" Junghyun suddenly appears from nowhere and startled Jimin. "You startled me sir and I'm not blushing" Jimin sip his juice carefully. " Sure you not" Junghyun smirk. "Sir it's okay if you not answering this but why are you and Jungkook doesn't get along?" Jimin ask

" He is stubborn our dad said we have to work at company but he said he wanted to be an idol which is really annoying when i said i will support him when we are in middle school it's because i thought it's just some random of his dreams and he will change it in the future but he actually serious i found It's really annoying...i really hate a person who doesn't have a vision on his life like what is the point to living. It's really annoying mom still give him attention when he doing nothing to the family if i was my mom i treat him like my father treat him" Junghyun sip his juice and Jimin froze on his seat.