Chapter 8

It had been a few days since the funeral and I was still in Boston. I was sitting in my parents living room when there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see Chris standing there.

"Hey you." I said kissing him as he walked in.

"Hey, you busy?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"No, just been going through old boxes of mine." I said and Chris smiled and saw the one was labeled high school.

"Oh I have to see high school you." Chris said and I shook my head.

"Nope." I said and he laughed but beat me to the box and found some photos on top and grabbed them. I tried taking them from him but he held them out of my reach.

"Okay Belle you were adorable! What were you trying to hide?" Chris said going through the photos and then he got to one of me dressed up and laughed.

"You seriously played Belle in a play?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"My high school drama teachers idea of a sick joke but yes I did." I said and Chris laughed. He put the pictures down and leaned in and kissed me.

"You want to go with me out to lunch?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, can you help me get these boxes back to my room?" I asked and he nodded as we headed upstairs with boxes to my room and we shoved them back in my closet. Once they were in the closet I looked at Chris and he rushed me and passionately kissed me. We walked over to my bed in the kissed and we fell onto the bed. As we made out Chris moved his lips down to my neck and I moaned.

"Chris...wait..." I said and he sighed into my neck.

"I know, I'm sorry." Chris said reading my mind and I groaned.

"I just think it's too soon. I mean Chris we just got back together and were apart forever." I said and Chris nodded. He was still hoovering over me and I smiled up at him.

"I would love to make out, god knows I would but I don't know if I could trust myself to stop from going further and you know it's not right." I said and Chris nodded. He leaned down and passionately kissed me again. We broke apart and smiled.

"I know we need to wait and I'm okay with that." Chris said and I smiled. He got off from on top of me and then helped me up.

"Let's go to lunch." I said and Chris nodded and we left the house. As he drove Chris held my hand the entire way and we decided where to go. Since I was from here it was easy to pick a place to get lunch and we just decided on a small diner.

"So when do you go back?" Chris finally asked and I sighed.
"Chris..." I said because I could tell talking about it would upset him.

"No come on Belle, we need to talk about it." Chris said and I sighed.

"What if I didn't go back? What if I got a job here in town? I mean the Boston History Museum could always use tour guides." I said and Chris grabbed my hands that were on the table."

"Belle, you know you don't want to be a tour guide at the museum. Disney has been your home for 10 years." Chris said and I groaned.

"Right but I'm getting to the point where I think a change comes into play." I said and Chris shook his head.

"And I mean come on you know those old boring tour guides we always had on field trips there. I could add some spunk and fun to the tours and keep kids interested." I added and Chris just slightly shook his head.

"You are just thinking that because you had a major life change." Chris said and I groaned.

"Chris, I also have you now and I don't want to leave you. We did that once and things didn't go so well." I said and Chris groaned.
"Okay, listen to me." Chris said and leaned over the table and touched my heart locket.