Chapter 14

Since I had the day off I took Chris all around Florida to all of my favorite locations trying to sell him on moving down with me. Once the day was over we went grocery shopping and decided to cook some dinner together. As Chris was cooking I got on his social media to see some of the comments he was getting from people about us being together. I sighed after a few minutes and put my phone away.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, just a lot of comments on your post and mine as well." I said and he looked at me.

"Belle..."Chris said and I shook my head taking the plates to my small table we were going to eat at. Chris pulled out his phone and checked himself and then groaned. He came up behind me since I wasn't facing him and wrapped his arms around my midsection and kissed my cheek.

"I should have warned you about this part. People can be harsh but they are jealous. Some fans love when I am with someone and happy but others get super jealous thinking they had a chance with me. Belle, I don't care what anyone has to say, I am with you and nothing will change how I feel about you." Chris said and I turned in his grip and placed my arms around his neck. He saw some tears welled in my eyes.

"You are my everything." Chris said and passionately kissed me.

"If it's get out of hand I will deal with it okay?" Chris said and I nodded. We then finished dinner and cuddle on the couch watching a movie the rest of the night. As the movie ended Chris saw I had fallen asleep on his chest and he smiled. He got up easily and then picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Once I was in bed asleep he walked back out to the living room and set up his phone and hit record.

"Hey everyone, Chris here. I want to thank you all who have love and supported me and Belle in our new relationship. She is an amazing person and I cant believe how lucky I was to find her. Now there have been some negative comments coming out about Belle and I need everyone to know it wont be tolerated. Belle is the kindest most caring person I have ever met and she is now thrown into this world and life being with me. Please be kind and considerate thinking how you would feel if you were thrusted into this. If you are my fan then you should be considerate of my life and feelings. Thank you guys so much for the love we have received and I will see you all soon. Love you!" Chris said and ended the video. He watched it to make sure it looked okay and posted the video to his social media. Once everything was all done and cleaned up he headed into bed and I instantly cuddled into him. Chris smiled and sighed contently knowing this is where he was meant to be.

**********************************************************************

The next day I woke up and Chris was already awake. I walked out in the apartment and didn't see him anywhere and got concerned. As I grabbed my phone to call him, he came walking through the front door with a bag of bagels and I smiled.

"You are hooked on those now aren't you?" I asked and he smiled.

"They are so good." Chris said walking up to me.

"Good morning beautiful." Chris said and I smiled as he kissed me.

"Good morning. I don't like you not being in the bed when I wake up." I said and wrapped my arms around his midsection.

"Well in my defense I planned on being back in bed before you woke up." Chris said and I smiled.

"Well you weren't and I think you need to be punished." I said and Chris growled as he leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"I like that idea but I was thinking we could go out and do something today you probably don't get to do much." Chris said and I looked at him oddly.