Chapter 22 - Final

It was after the party, Chris and I were cleaning up everything I started playing music to the outside speakers just so it wasn't silent. A song came on and I gave a small laugh, I looked up from where I was cleaning and Chris was already walking over to me.

"Dance?" Chris asked and I smiled with a nod. Crazy by K-Ci and JoJo was playing which is what we danced to at Disney for New Years. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my hands on the nape of his neck as he pulled me close wrapping his arms around my waist and we started swaying.

"You know I didn't mean what I said right?" I asked and Chris nodded leaning his forehead on mine.

"I guess today was just a lot. You feeling slightly jealous of Jules, your aunt and uncle making the comment they did about locking me down and then the comment about moving. It was a lot of emotions Belle. I just want to forget it." Chris said and I sighed.

"How can you just want to forget everything? Nothing will ever get worked out Chris." I said and he sighed and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Belle I know I overreacted with what you said and you didn't mean it the way it sounded. I love you and I am so happy you are here with me and I couldn't imagine anything else." Chris said and I gave a small laugh. He leaned down from resting on my forehead and kissed me.

"So we are okay?" I questioned and Chris nodded.

"We are, we always will be." Chris said.

"And I am sorry about the baby issue I was having." I said and Chris shook his head.

"I figured it was going to hit eventually Belle. I know you want kids, so do I just I want to do this right." Chris said and I smiled.

"So the proposal, wedding, then babies?" I asked with a smile and Chris huffed a laugh.

"Exactly." Chris said and I smiled.

"I think I can deal with that..." I said and Chris leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"But practicing can be just as fun." Chris said and I nodded. Chris looked at me wickedly and I giggled knowing what he meant as he released the hold from around me, grabbed my hand and rushed with me to my bedroom. Before we even had the door closed Chris's lips were already crashed to mine and I moaned in the kiss. I started by taking off his shirt and he grabbed mine and took it off. I started on his belt and once I got his pants undone I shoved them down and dropped to my knees in front of him taking him in my mouth quickly. I heard Chris intake a sharp breath and instinctively grip my hair. I groaned on him as I grabbed him by the back of his thighs and started bobbing hard on him.

"Belle, god..." Chris groaned and I hummed making him grip my hair and pull tighter. Soon he was pulling me off of him and up to his mouth as he crashed his lips to mine again. He left go of my hair and undid my pants and I worked on my bra. Soon I was fully naked in front on him. He lifted me up and gently tossed me on the bed. Before I could stop him he was pushing my legs apart and quickly diving in with his tongue working to open my slit. I moaned as he entered and he started sucking and nibbling gently on my clit as he shoved in 3 fingers making me yell out.

"Chris! Oh my god! Too much!" I said and he didn't listen and kept thrusting his fingers in me slowly as he curled them as he moved them out hitting my sensitive spot. Chris removed his fingers and mouth from me and gripped me around my waist flipping me over.

"Get up." Chris said gripped my waist and getting me into position. He used his knee to spread my legs apart and he kneeled between them and quickly entered me making me grip the sheets.

"Oh my god!" We both cried out together and I looked back at Chris and he was gripped my waist so tight and forcing himself in me so hard I knew I wouldn't last long.