Chapter 5

A couple weeks after Chris released the PR statement that he would not be making a statement at this time that it was a private matter and once he was ready to go public with it he would. This had actually really upset me making me think he wasn't willing to admit he was with me and that he still blamed me thinking I set up for that picture to be taken. We hadn't talked and I only heard from him in a text on Christmas saying he was busy. That was the most I had gotten from him since he left Disney and I was annoyed. It was now New Year's Eve and there was a party going on in the fancy hotel ballroom and I hadn't planned to go until a guy I worked with, Nate invited me to go with him. I accepted since I figured Chris and I were done. He had known about the party and I had invited him first but he told me he wouldn't be able to make it. I got a hotel room for the night so I didn't have to drive all the way home that night. I was in the room getting ready and I was wearing a short black mini dress. It was low cut with crisscross spaghetti straps in the back. It was simple but I loved it and pair it with some silver heels. As I finished getting ready there was a knock on my door and opened it up to see Nate standing there in black jeans and a white button up.

"Hey, you look amazing." I said and Nate smiled but just looked me up and down.

"You look gorgeous." Nate said and I smiled as I grabbed my clutch and we headed down to the ballroom. I saw friends and co-workers all on the dance floor and at the bar.

"You want to get a drink first?" Nate asked and I shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"Dance with me." I said and he nodded. We walked out to the dance floor and started dancing. It was a lot of fast techno style music so I placed my back to his front and started grinding on him and rubbing. He placed his hands on my hips and guided me. I threw my head back on Nates shoulder and he smiled.

"God Belle." Nate growled in my ear and I could feel him getting turned on and hard against my ass. I turned around and looked at Nate and smiled as I kissed his cheek. I continued to grind on Nate and just having a good time.

*****CHRIS POV*****

I walked into this party I knew Belle was going to be at, I needed to see her. Things had been tense with us and I knew that was on me. I was jealous that she couldn't just come and see me whenever I wanted her to like Christmas, but she was working. I knew it was easier for me to travel because even though I was the actor her job seemed more demanding than mine. I hadn't talked to her at all since our trip only texting her on Christmas when she tried calling me saying I was busy and couldn't talk. I didn't even tell her Merry Christmas. I knew I couldn't make up for that right now but I just want to apologize and hope she forgave me. I walked into the ballroom and looked around for Belle, I needed to see her, I needed to touch her and kiss her. I just needed her. I looked on the dance floor and saw her all over some other guy and my heart sank. She had moved on, she was over me and I had pushed her away enough. I knew I needed to talk to her about all of this I just wasn't sure if I wanted to do it at this party. I was here so I figured I would get a drink and just watch for her to be alone. Once I ordered a drink I stood and watched Belle grind all over this guy and I knew it was supposed to be me. After about an hour of watching them dance I couldn't take it anymore and I needed my girl back. A waiter came walking by me.

"Hey." I said and he stopped noticing who I was.

"Can you do a me a favor. See that guy over there dancing with the girl in the black dress?" I asked and pointed.

"You mean Nate and Belle. Yeah..." He said.

"Yeah well can you do me a favor and tell Nate that someone is waiting for him in the lobby. Don't tell him it's me but just tell him he needs to go to the lobby." I said and the worker nodded. I watched him walk to the dance floor.