𝟭𝟰

Man, getting caught by moebius wasn't on miyu's bucket list at all.

Miyu shook her head at osanai who was babbling on how he would take toman and mikey down to the ground to his comrades.

Osanai looked at miyu with a taunting smirk, "let's see how mikey would rescue you. I'll take him, no, I'll take them all down!"

Miyu was like 👁👄👁 "okay, I'm not really gonna comment but i need to tell you but you and your gang is weird. I'm telling you right now, as a human being, your plan is weird. And you look weird." Miyu said while moving her hands around in strange motions.

Osanai deadpanned and put his hands on miyu's mouth, shutting her up only for miyu to harshly pull his hands away until he heard a crack. "OW!"

Osanai hissed and look at miyu, "you little shit!"

Miyu frowned, "that's rude!" She jumped down from the chair and kicked osanai's shin, making him groan in pain and crouch down.

His goons also hissed in pain and crossed their legs.

"Bad!" Miyu smacked osanai's head.

Osanai gritted his teeth, "someone get her!"

Miyu jumped and dodged osanai's goons and started to run as fast as her small legs can carry her. "I'm a runner! I'm a trackstar!" She chanted as she kept on running and dodging people from moebius.

I can't keep on running! Miyu panted at put her hands in a stop motion like ✋ in front of moebius as they also stop and pant first, catching their breath.

I need to fight back! Miyu finally caught her breath and stood up, getting into a fighting stance. I'm a bad bitch! Miyu nodded proudly as she started to attacc moebius, making them screech like ghorls.

Osanai gaped at the scene of miyu beating his gang and then she started to parkour, escaping moebius's base by jumping on one roof to another roof.

Landing on the ground, she bumped into someone and she fell onto her butt. Standing up, she dusted her clothes and met eye to eye with izana.

"Miyu, why are you running?" Izana asked while helping her dusting her clothes.

"This osanai guy kidnapped me into his base and talked about plans to take down toman and mikey." Miyu responded while she frowns.

"Hm? Are you sad that someone is trying to take down your precious older cousin?" Izana cooed, pinching miyu's cheeks.

Miyu shrugged, "i mean, i get it that he is annoying but like...why are they so malicious towards him?"

Izana shrugged, "they just don't like him i guess." He picked miyu up and put her on his shoulder while miyu gripped on his head.

"Wanna hang out with me?"

Miyu grinned, "sure!"

Chuckling izana walked towards a direction while he texted someone to do bad stuff to moebius since they rudely kidnapped miyu for a short time while listening to miyu's blabber about her, inui, and koko robbing a store and how she escaped from osanai.

Finally realizing what she just said, izana laughed with amusement shining in his eyes. Oh well then they are going to have so much fun today and he didn't have to pretend to be a saint person.