𝟴

Miyu munched on her onigiri while watching the pretty dude she met at toman's meeting a few chapters back. He was swinging around his katana, cackling as he threatens everyone around him who was begging for mercy.

"sPARE ME PLEASE, SANZU!"

Sanzu opened his mask and smirked, putting his katana on the other dude's shoulder. "Should i? Afterall...you're acting really suspicious these past few weeks and my guessing is right. You're betraying the king.."

Miyu gasped, wHY IS HIS SCARS PRETTY TOO?! GOD BE UNFAIR! she huffed, biting angrily at the left over onigiri.

Hearing a gasp, sanzu turned his head towards the source and his eyes widened a bit when he saw miyu, waving at him. Did she watch me torture this dude..? Weird kid.

He sheathed his katana and kicked the dude, "get out before i really kill you."

The wimp scrambled out of sanzu's sight.

Miyu gulp down some water from her water bottle as she stared at sanzu who stared back. "What?"

"What are you doing here, kid?" Sanzu crossed his arms. "Scratch that, you aren't even supposed to be here." We're in the middle of a sketchy alleyway.

Miyu shrugged, "i saw, i came, i was amused."

Amused...? iS THIS KID A SADIST?! sanzu sweated.

"Anyways, how did you become so pretty? Did you use any skin care? What about those eyelashes I'm so jealous! Did you eat pretty foods for lunch?! How did you get to be this good looking hUUUH?!" Miyu climbed on sanzu's shirt and become directly face to face with him.

Sanzu took in a deep breath.

He grabbed miyu and put her down. "No."

"No?"

Sanzu rolled his eyes, "bitch I'm a natural."

"Really? And why do you look like a pretty girl so much?"

Sanzu choked, "do i look like—?"

"Oh yeah, i kinda do, lmfao." He sighed.

"Whatever kid, let's get out of here." He grabbed miyu's arm and walked out of the sketchy alleyway with her in tow.

"What's your name?"

"Just call me sanzu."

"Ok, sanzu can we get boba?" Miyu looked up at the male who's still holding her hand with a smile.

He looked at the small girl a bit before he shrugged, "sure."

Arriving at the boba shop, the male cashier saw sanzu and he winked at sanzu.

Sanzu only gave him a close eyed smile but was puking inside. tHESE BITCHES ISTG I'LL CHOP OFF THEIR HEADS. Miyu looked at the two and pulled on sanzu's hand, "he likes you."

Sanzu shuddered before he gave her an amused look, "let's prank him." He whispered.

Miyu smiled mischievously, "okay!"

Walking over to the cashier, sanzu spoke to the guy with a suspiciously higher voice that the dumb dude thought that sanzu just ain't well cause he also wears a mask. "Can i get the strawberry boba and the vanilla one?"