𝟭𝟬

You know, the odd thing is that takemichi realized that after he got back to this timeline and had finally found out about miyu, he found out that nobody seemed to remember that he can go back and forth in time.

Even the people who he had met in the kanto timeline doesn't seem to remember about him, he almost got punched by senju when they crossed paths.

It's like a total restart point and it first creeped him out but he found out that maybe it's not such a bad thing.

But sadly for him, he had shaken everybody's hands and can't go back to the future. Was he stuck in this timeline? Yes.

He just accepted it afterwards though.

But now he was freaking out for real. He had lost miyu who he was supposed to babysit. Ohmygod, mIKEY'S GONNA KILL ME SHSHJDJDJD he screeched inside his mind after thinking several times that miyu's disappearance would make mikey turned into the one he doesn't want to see anymore and it's all his fault.

But he was mostly afraid for his life, fr.

On the other hand, miyu was shopping with senju, who had snatch her away when they were crossing the streets.

"Do you think this is good?" Senju posed after wearing a fancy, silky, expensive looking light pink dress with a white fur coat and shiny heels and a sunglasses.

Miyu clapped her hands, "yes, yes! You look so pretty! But..what are you supposed to be? Aren't halloween for wearing costumes?"

"This IS my constume. I'm everyone's favorite, pretty, bad bitch, rich friend that goes to fancy parties all the time."

Miyu doesn't know what the hell is going on but nodded anyways, "okay."

"Come on, let's get the most adorable costume ever!" Senju dragged miyu to the kids isle and they play dress up all day in that shop.

Senju grabbed several costumes and handed it to miyu so she can try it on.

Senju wanted to scream on top of her lungs when miyu got out of the changing room with a klee costume. The older girl squealed and quickly took lots of pictures.

Miyu giggled as she twirled in front of the mirror. "I like this one!"

"I like it too, come on let's go and pay it off!" Senju ushered miyu to the cashier with their costumes.

∘₊✧———/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ———✧₊∘

Mikey stared at everyone with a death stare because he was forced into a red riding hood dress by emma.

He walked alongside his friends and his sister while wearing the stupid costume, making everyone in the street looks at him.

Not long after, he whined and pouted, complaining that it was not fun anymore and asked where miyu is non stop because the little girl wast trick or treating with him.

Emma sighed, "oh come on mikey, let her live her own life. She's trick or treating with her friend."

Mikey stopped whining and get in front of emma's face, making her jump in shock. "Is it a boy or a girl? Is the friend nice? Can the friend fight? Should i nuclear kick their as— OW!" Draken punched him on his head.

"Shut up, idiot!"

"Ken-chin I'm trying to get information so that i can save miyu-chin here!" He grumbled.