𝗗𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗬

25 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 miyu was standing in front of a big mirror with sparkles in her eyes as she twirled around with the most beautiful dress she had ever wear in her entire life.

Mitsuya was standing at the corner, looking at the results happily while brushing away his tear. It's one of his younger sister figure's important day today.

Luna, mana, yuzuha, hina, emma, and senju stood around miyu with their own pretty dresses but was in awe at miyu's appearance right now. They were all really happy for her, from a small adorable little girl, and now into a beautiful stunning woman.

Giggling softly, miyu turned her body around to the girls. "How do i look?"

"Delicious." Senju replied.

"...what?" The others looked at her weirdly.

"What? Her man's probably gonna say that later on at night or sumn." Senju casually replied.

Miyu and the others deadpanned before they fake gagged.

"You look super stunning!" Luna praised and the others started to praise miyu and her dress as well.

Miyu nods, "thank you. I- i feel really pretty today..." she wanted to cry, but she cant cause she got her expensive makeup on her face and would have to apply it again.

After the whole ordeal, the young woman walked down the aisle and took everybody's breath away with her appearance.

Inui, mikey, and grandpa sano, along with tofu who was sitting close to each other sobbed their hearts out while the calmer ones like izana just shed a few but quickly got rid of it.

Shinichiro the ghost was squEaking. I got rejected all the time until i died and now even the youngest one in my family got married?! He wanted to scratch the walls like tofu did to the curtains in their house once.

Aogi was taking lots of photos for them. He was cheering them on fully. My ship is sailing! He wiped a tear from his eye and continued to take photos.

Chiaki was shaking a bit when he saw miyu, holding in his happy tears.

Later on that day after their vows, cakes, and other stuff, they started to gather around each other.

Aogi drapped his arms on Chiaki's shoulder as he gave off a proud laugh, "i did my promise as your wingman, brother."

Chiaki rolled his eyes and just smiled. He will accept Aogi calling him brother for today.

"Chifuyu! How dare you let your nasty little brother marry my little miyu-chin!" Mikey jumped on chifuyu and fisted the poor boy's shirt, using it to shake him back and forth.

"Enough, mikey. Stop ruining miyu's day, my god." Draken face palmed and dragged mikey away from chifuyu who sighed in relief.