𝟮

Miyu was chilling in her new bed with tofu, blasting a song called cry baby and bopped her head and sing along the lyrics since the munagura wo tsukamarete part, which was the very start of the song.

Tofu even bopped along with her. The song is lit.

"Omae no tonari ni wa tatenai kara!
Aite ga nande are hiyoranai,
Nando mo sarete mo akiramenai!" Miyu sings while grabbing tofu's tail, acting like it's a mic.

"WASURERU NA WASURERU NA!" Emma shouted from the room beside her.

Both of them scream from their own rooms, completing the lyrics by taking turns.

Grandpa sano was at the dojo so he was unbothered and heard none of it, while mikey started to wake up from his nap only to hear the girls singing on top of their lungs.

Recognizing the song, of course he had just to join in, "cHIKATTA RIBEEENJIII-!" He shouted from his room.

"OHMYGOD, SHUT UP!!" Their neighbor from shouted and mikey gasped, offended. "YOU SHUT UP, UNCULTURED PRICK, I'LL KICK YOU!" He was ready to throw punch and kicks.

"OHMYGOD NO, I'M SORRY!" The neighbor squeaked.

Mikey huffed, "that's what i thought."

Draken, who was in front of their house, facepalmed after hearing the whole ordeal.

"Mikey!" Draken shouted from outside while he knocked on the door.

"Hold on a sec!" Mikey quickly put on his toman uniform and knocked on miyu's door before opening it. "Miyu, do you want to hang out with me?"

Miyu blinked before she nodded. She was bored and doesn't have anything to do today. Grandpa enrolled her in a nearby elementary school but she can only start next week. "Where are we going?"

Mikey grinned, "you'll see~"

Miyu hop out off her bed with tofu and walked outside with mikey.

Meeting eye to eye with draken, miyu waved her hand, "wassup side hoe?"

Draken and mikey turned their head to miyu in horror. Miyu in response blinked innocently.

"Wh- wHO THE HELL TAUGHT YOU THAT?!" Draken hollered, shaking miyu back and front.

"Hm? I watched this drama on the tv last night with Emma-nee called 'I Was Switched At Birth And Lived A Poor Life Until My Parents Found Me Again. My Fiancée Hates Me And Got Married With My Sister. I Ran Away With The Bad Boy CEO And Become An A-List Superstar But Then Suddenly My Fiancée Wants Me Back And Now Fights With The Bad Boy CEO, What Should I Do?!" Miyu giggled.

"What the hell..mikey what did you let her and emma watch?" Draken's eye twitched.

"I-" mikey was too speechless, he can't say anything at all. "I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT TOO KEN-CHIN!"

"Emma-nee said side hoe means second or third, fourth and so on best friend." Miyu shrugged.

Mikey and draken stood there, horrified. "Whatever, just don't greet anyone like that ever again." Draken waved his hand.

"Anyways, miyu what do you want to eat for lunch? We can go anywhere you like after i take you to the place that i want to show you, okay?" Mikey grinned.