𝟮𝟬

20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 miyu walked into the restaurant where she and her besties from when she was a child were going to meet.

"Miyu!" Inui waved his hand and miyu came over to the table, greeting everyone there.

"Looking good, kid!" Koko said as he looked at miyu who's clothes and accessories were from expensive brands.

"I see you have that cash on you." He chuckled.

"Your love for money have influenced me over the years, koko." Miyu smiled as she sit down in front of him and everyone else.

"What's your job again?" Baji groaned, "dude i love my job but i barely make any cash right now."

Grinning miyu replied, "I'm a full time independent business woman, baji."

Yes, two years ago she quit being toman's leader and had handed the title to someone she trusted from the gang and started a start up of her own.

Not only that, she also models sometimes. She also advocates for woman and kids supremacy.

South be lookin at the billboards that has miyu's face plastered on it with a writing like 'if a man can do it, kids can do it too. And woman does it better.' He cringed everytime.

For leisure, she just loves to hang out with her older brother figures over the years and also she sends south a card on every new years eve that has a photo and video of her beating the shit out of him when she was 6.

Just to remind him who's the boss 🙄💅🏻.

And to lowkey traumatize him 🤭.

Chatting with the guys for a few hours, miyu stood up. "Oop, i need to go and visit gramps. See ya guys!" She waved her hands at them as she walked outside the restaurant and they waved back.

Inui sobbed, "she's a legal adult!! Why?!"

Koko, baji, kazutora, and chifuyu sweatdropped and koko patted inui's back everytime he sobbed because of miyu related things.

Arriving at the old sano household, miyu bursted in through the door. "HELLO PEOPLE!"

"Miyu! Hey!" Emma greeted back, carrying her kid in her arms.

Having a stare with emma's kid, miyu snorted. "Damn i still can't take in that I'm an aunt. I feel so old." She put her hand on her chest, acting like it hurts.

The baby giggled, cooed, and made grabby hands at miyu.

Miyu grinned and grabbed the baby from emma's hand, throwing him up several times, making the baby laugh.

"You love your auntie so much, huh?" Miyu cooed and rubbed her cheeks with the baby's. sOFT.

"Boggum (Bottom)." The baby gurgled.

Miyu blinked twice. "I don't know what you just said to me but i feel like it's something that makes me want to smack you." She gave the baby back to emma.

Laughing, emma pinched her cheek with one hand. "You still act the same. Now come in! We have lots of food ready!"

At the thought of food, miyu brightened more.

Walking inside the house, she jumped onto her grandpa. "GRAMPS! I MISS YOUUUU!"

"MIYU, YOU BRAT! MY BACK!" Grandpa sano kicked miyu on her stomach, but the later just giggled.