𝟲

Miyu ate the apple in her hand while looking at kisaki who was having a presentation about his evil plans that's definitely going to involve miyu, in front of her and hanma.

How did she even get here? Miyu was just gonna walk home after school is done, but this tall dude with a bike speeds on the streets and suddenly yanked her up, bringing her with him.

"And then I'm going to use mikey to become the most powerful person in japan!" Kisaki t-posed.

Miyu blinked, "why do you even need to use mikey?"

"To make me more powerful."

"...to make you more powerful? Does that mean you're already a powerful guy? If you're so powerful, why do you even need to use mikey? Are you sure you're strong? Have you ever beaten mikey in a fight? But you look so weak like a twig like-"

"Ohmygod, hanma shut her up." Kisaki sighed and fixed his glasses up.

Hanma shrugged and put his hand over miyu's mouth, blocking her from talking. Dang, i want to continue to hear her questioning and roasting kisaki at the same time tho.

"As i was saying, you're going to be involved in my plans whether you like it or not and-"

"oOF-" hanma crouched down as he hold his stomach in pain after miyu used her elbow to hit him.

"How are you sure your plans gonna work?" Miyu tilted her head.

Kisaki scoffed, "of course it will. I'm smarter than you lot and even more than that stupid mikey-"

Miyu yawned, interrupting him. "Ganbare ganbare,"🥱

Kisaki glared at her and hanma wheezed, "pURR"

As kisaki continued to babble about his plans and hanma was still clutching his stomach in pain, miyu just giggled at him, thinking that his way of showing off his plans to miyu were like gru showing his plans to the director of the bank of evil from despicable me that she just watched yesterday.

"And you." Kisaki pointed his finger at miyu who pointed a finger to herself, "uh?"

"I'll use you to destroy them-"

"Are you sure that's gonna woooork?" Miyu drawled.

"It will. Now, what you need to do is-"

"Why are you so confident that i will go on with your plans?"

"Because i said so. Then-"

"Are you suuuure?" Miyu looked at him, skeptical with everything.

Kisaki breaths in then out. Calm down, this is just a child- a stupid and annoying one at that, cAlm yOurself.

"Yes." He gritted his teeth in anger.

Miyu and hanma looked at each other before looking at kisaki like (ಢ⊱ಢ 。) "pft-"

"wHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" Kisaki screeched.

"No offense but your plan sounds stupid. Like, getting someone to throw this kid from a high building when mikey is around? What are you? A psycho?" Hanma dragged miyu away from kisaki.

"Nah bro, he crazy."

"I know right." Hanma nodded at miyu.

Kisaki felt like he's gonna get bald anytime soon because of the stress.