𝟳

Miyu was watching dora the explorer in the living room with mikey as they both munched on their breakfast.

"iS SHE BLIND?!" Mikey screeched, pointing his spoon at dora in the tv.

"cAn yOu SeE whEre tHe cArpeT iS?!?!" Dora screamed.

"IT'S UNDER YOU, YOU LITTLE-" mikey was about to jump on the tv when grandpa sano punched him in the back, "OW!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GRANDPA?!"

"STOP SCREAMING AND TRYING TO DESTROY THE TV!"

"BUT SHE'S IRRITATING!"

Tofu meowed, agreeing with mikey. Dora can go fuck herself- he hissed at the tv.

Grandpa sano looked at his grandson in disgust. what's wrong with this kid? His eyes went over to miyu who was clapping her hands and giggling to whatever dora said.

The longer old man looks at miyu, the more he thinks that miyu might be the female, smaller version of mikey someday and he winced.

"Miyu-chin~ let's go out and play!"

Miyu looked at mikey and nodded, standing up. "Okay!"

Mikey grabbed miyu and tofu and then run past their grandfather who was still fuming at him. Sitting on the bike, he put miyu behind him and make her hands hold his jackets tightly. Tofu was put in between mikey and miyu, hanging to the motorcycle seat with his nails for dear life.

"Hang on."

"Oye!"

∘₊✧———/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ———✧₊∘

The day was pretty fun for mikey. He went out with miyu, got her some dolls that are even bigger than the kid herself from the arcade, ate ramen for lunch together and they were laughing most of the day.

Until izana suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

"I'll get my revenge on you." Izana pointed his finger at miyu who's only staring at him like (´ ˙○˙ ').

She giggled, "for what?"

"The mace."

"Ooh~ i have mace!" Miyu pulled out her mace and izana immediately cowered and hissed at her, "pUT THAT MACE AWAY!"

Mikey stared at izana with a blank face before pulling miyu closer to him. "What's his deal?"

"I sprayed mace on him and his besties." Miyu proudly huffed, making mikey laugh. "Good job." He ruffled her hair.

Mikey looked at the other boy, "What are you doing here anyways, izana?"