Chapter 4: A New Reign

Back at the Nowhere King's castle, the black puddle begins to bubble and three lumps begin to form and a hand appears out of the muck, crawling out. A crowtaur emerges, coughing and catching his breath, then a liontaur follows after him, growling. Eventually, the last lump breaks down and a griffontaur emerges, spreading her wings, and she opens her eyes, looking around and then looks at her hands. The griffontaur looks up at the abandoned castle, "How are we alive?..."

The liontaur pants, looking around, "Someone must've brought us back with some type of bring back the dead magic...but who would be here?" The crowtaur shakes off excess muck and he flies to the throne arm and perches, "This must be the Nowhere King's castle." The griffontaur walks over and sits down on it, "And he's dead, along with his army...and the key as well. But who said that it's over?"

She smiles evilly, chuckling, "First, we must find whoever had the power to raise the dead, have them raise the Nowhere King's army, take the power of the key to make a bigger army, and finish what the king started!" The griffontaur laughs, "Oh it could be almost too easy." She looks at the crowtaur, "Adron, I need you to fly over centaurworld and the human world, see what you can find out, and try to look for whoever has this type of magic." Adron nods and flies out the castle and she turns to the liontaur, "What do you say about creating a new type of staff with me, Hadeon?"

Hadeon bows his head to her, "As you wish, princess Keres." He follows her to a chamber, and find a stone table to construct a staff that will take power and magic from anything made in both worlds. As they did that, Adron flies over centaurworld, frowning his face in disgust, "They may think the war is over, but it's only the beginning." He looks around, flying over the village in the night until he perches inside a dying tree, scouring over the land.

Keres laughs evilly, "With this, it will take the power of the key and we will make the army reborn, and much stronger than ever before!" Hadeon smiles and she looks at him, "Once Adron gets back in the morning with an update, we will plan a little...introduction before getting to the good part." He nods and she touches his cheek as she walks by him, "You two are the only friends that I have, and once we take over, it will be absolute paradise, the Nowhere King would be proud." 

Hadeon nods, "Indeed he will, your highness." Keres smiles, "Hadeon, just call me Keres. No need for that royal junk." He nods and follows her as the staff gets created by their magic, and she sits down on the throne, "It's time for a new reign to be seen and heard! Centaurworld and the human world will be ours!" She laughs evilly, other birds outside flying away into the night sky as the moon shines over the land of the castle.

.

.

.

.

.