Chapter 18: The new kid Pt.2

Lookkkkk(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
He's so prettyyyyyyyyy
Could never be me(;'ٹ')
________________________

As I saw him disappear in the crowd, I just wanted to yell at him.

But then again, it was my decision. He respected my decision, I can't hate him for that.

The cafeteria

Eating at my usual spot in high school was Norma for me, no one came to the table close to the window for some reason, so I decided it was my spot to be.

I was eating sushi for lunch, since my aunt bring some yesterday night, and I didn't want it to go to waste.

I didn't bother looking around the cafeteria, since the same people sat at the same spots from last year.

I put on my earphone and put on some music so I wouldn't hear all the chattering and noise from people around me, and I just wanted to be in my own world today.

Listening to music always got me to have more imagination. Thinking like if I myself made a music video for the song, or just think of a person in the same position as the song lyrics.

Just as I was already in my little world, I hear people screaming with joy. I turned my and saw a group of people just surrounded.

It didn't take long for the securities to push the students back, it had to take three secerity guards to even stop people from trying to trample people.

I realized who the person was who was attracting the crowd

Aidan.

Not surprised.

He is a celebrity.

I continued to eat my lunch.

But I couldn't just stop looking at what people were doing just to get his attention. Opening space for him to sit at there tables as he passed by, wave at him, even trying to sniff his scent?

Even the popular kids got in the action, opening a seat for him to sit at there table, a honor a student would love just to be popular.

He denied all seats, of course. He didn't know anyone, and they treat him like a person they knew for so long.

He looked around, looking for an empty seat, and then we reached eye contact...

Aidan's POV

Looking for a seat was impossible!!!

When I came to the cafeteria it was a huge nightmare, everyone offering seats and complimenting me.

It was too much.

I looked and looked around the room for just one spot, one spot that no one would go to, a quiet place.

And then I met eye contact with her.

"Shit!", I thought.
"What do I do, I can't do anything, she's the only person I know, and she's alone, maybe she wants company..."

I quickly walked over to her area to go sit with her...

Y/n's POV

Aidan was coming may way slowly and I was nervous, I didn't think much of it until he he was infront of me.

"Mind if I sit here?", he asks quietly.

I nodded slowly and he sat infront of me.

It was quiet.

Until he asked...

"So where's our next stop y/n?"
_____________________________

SHORT SHORT IM SORRY

It's short, I'm sorry lol, I'm not really on the right mind, happy late Christmas everyone.

Spending time with family isn't a thing for me lol.

If you'd like, my Instagram is @m.d.c.o.c if you'd like to see my edits ¯\_()_/¯

Idk I'm awkward asf

- A/n