Chapter 9: My best friend

I knocked on the trailer door, and waited for like 2 minutes. The door finally opened,  Aidan peaked his head out laughing.
"Peekaboo", he said laughing.
"Hi Aidy boy", I said laughing along with him.
He opened the door gesturing me to come in. I came in the trailer, to my surprise was so nice.
"Make yourself at home, I'll go get you a some water", he said pouring me water in a glass cup.
"So, I met Robert, he seems nice", I said as he handed me the glass cup.
"Yeah, I asked him cause I know he'll be happy to meet you", he said sitting down on a chair.
" He did seem excited to see me", I said smiling.
" Do you want to meet the rest of the cast? I'm sure they'll be glad to meet you", he said getting up.
*meet the cast? Like the whole cast? This is too much, Aidan can't possibly do that!!*
" A-Are you sure you'll be able to do that?!", I said nervous
" Actually, yes... I talked to Jeff (Jeff king) today asking if I can give you a tour around set. He agreed!", he said excitedly.
Jeff King?!?! Oh my god I think I'm gonna panic. I can't this is too much?!?
" Aidan this is too much?!? I came here to hang out with you but I didn't expect this?!?!", I said kinda nervous.
Aidan looked at me, and smiled big.
" Y/n, I'm doing this because you've made me so happy, and we've only met three days ago?!?", he said putting his hand on my shoulder.
I smiled, he enjoyed me being with him. God how did become friends with such a good person.
He grabbed my hand and got up. I got up as well letting go of him. We got out of the trailer and he started giving me a tour around the place.
" Oh and please don't take pictures, that's the one rule that Jeff gave me", he said.
I nodded and we both continued walking.
We walked for awhile until we bumped into the one and only David Castaneda.
" Oh shi-, sorry... I'm sorry", I said sternly.
He looked at me wide eyes, I think he was wondering who I was.
" So you must be the one and only Y/n L/n", he said smiling, breaking the silence.
I looked at him confused, how did he know who I was?!?!
He looked over at Aidan and started nudging him.
" So, Aidan finally brang you huh?", he said looking at me.
" y-yeah, h-how do you know who I am", I said chuckling.
" Aidy here was talking about you all day on set, saying he finally made a new friend that made him go insanely happy", he said patting my head.
I looked over at Aidan who looked over at me and smiled.
" So, are you guys a thing-", he didn't finish the sentence because he knew it was wrong.
Aidan looked at David and laughed.
" She is my best friend", he said with confidence.
I looked at him and smiled...he called me his best friend.

Well, after that we went to his place, I was introduced to his parents, which they seemed pretty happy with me. I got to stay the night at his house, it was so comfortable.  After his parents went to sleep, me and Aidan started watching movies the whole time.
I sat beside him, eating popcorn while watching the movie until a certain scene came on.

Aidan's POV
Me and y/n we're watching a movie, about a young child living there own life at a young age. We were at the scene where his parents died in a car crash, which made me feel horrible.
I zoned out for a second when I heard whimpers. I looked next to me to see y/n crying.
" Why was she crying?", I thought.
I put my hand on her shoulder, shaking her to see if she was okay. She quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

Did I do something wrong? Did I offend her? Oh god this was a terrible idea!!!

I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. I could here her sobbing quietly on the other side. I moved the door knob to see if it was open. It was locked of course. So I knocked soft and quiet, trying not to scare her.
"y/n....are you okay", I said over the door.
The door clicked and it opened, I saw her rubbing her eyes, saying that she was just "sleepy".
"Your not sleepy y/n, what's wrong", I said as I gently put my hand on her cheek.
A tear fell from her eye and she hugged me, tightly not wanting to let go. I slowly hugged back, resting my head on top of hers as she cried in my chest. I stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. Thank god my parents are deep sleepers.
I asked her to come sit back down at the couch so she could try and calm down.
We both sat on the couch, she was looking down the whole time, still whimpering.
" Do you want to tell me what's wrong", I asked her.
She shook her head " no". I was a little disappointed, but if she didn't want to tell me, I would respect that.
She finally looked at me after five minutes, her eyes were red and puffy from crying to much. She asked me if we could go outside.
Outside? It's literally 1 o'clock, why does she wanna go outsiders this time?!?
" y/n...it's late, why do you wanna go outside", I asked in a soft voice.
" it's quiet, and it's fresh at night", she said while getting up.
I got up as well and next thing I know.... We're outside, on the porch, looking at the stars.
.

.
.
.
.
"Y/n... can we talk", I asked finally taking my eyes off the stars.
"Is it about what happened inside", she asked, still looking at the stars.
I sighed and nodded my head yes.
She sighed.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you"