Chapter 17: The new kid Pt.1

Aidan?...

Y/n?...

Mr. Lopez looked at us both at total confusion.

Mr. Lopez: "You two know each other?", he said pointing at me, and then Aidan.

The public doesn't know about us, never had. It was only the cast, and Aidan's parents. So basically we're a mystery no one knows about.

Y/n: "I-I...he...", I stuttered. Causing me to almost have an anxiety attack.

I haven't seen him in weeks. Ever since I basically kicked him out of my life.

My choice was dumb, I know it was. I just didn't know what to do, he broke me. And I wasn't gonna be the person to go crawling back to someone like a street dog wanting to come back to its old owner. I haven't heard from him after that night.

And now he looks so different.

He didn't have his bright colored sweater, and he didn't have that sweet smile anymore.

He was just wearing black.

A black jacket, a black shirt and pants. Black converse.

His hair was messy, like if he was in a rush. His cheeks still with the shade of pink on him.

He looked so sad.

Aidan: "Don't worry Mr.Lopez, I only know her because she was a waitress, she accidentally spilled water on me", he lied, looking at Mr. Lopez.

Mr. Lopez: "o-oh alright, well, off you two, class is still in session.", he said going back to work.

I got my stuff and walked out of his office, Aidan waiting for me already out of the room.

We made eye contact. For a little, until we looked away.

Y/n: "Cmon Aidan, we have to get going", I said walking off.

He followed me still quiet. We both walked out of the office, and into the hallway. We started walking down the hallway, passing threw the lockers.

It was so quiet, no one was around, just me and him.

And then he spoke...

Aidan: "You look nice today y/n..."

Y/n: "T-thanks...you too"

Well fuck, even this is harder than it looks, I was trying to give out small talk to him to get him comfortable; but he just shook his head.

Aidan: "Y/n, didn't you forget Me and You aren't friends?", he said stopping.

Y/n: "What does that have to do with anything?", I said a little irritated, stopping as well.

Aidan: "You said you wanted nothing to do with me, right now your just my tour person for the day, after that, we're done", he said raising his voice at me.

I was gonna yell at him, but then the bell rang. It's lunch time already?

Classroom doors opened with a bunch of people getting out, making a huge crowd.

Aidan looked down and shook his head.

Aidan: "It's lunch time, I'll find my way to the cafeteria, you don't have to do anything", he said softly and walked right passed me.

I turned back as I saw him disappear in the crowd of people chattering.