Chapter 8: The location

~ 2 o'clock, time skip~
Aidan sent me a message to go to the location where he was filming. I got there in 10 minutes, now realizing that how am I supposed to get in, it's private property!!! I was calling Aidan for like the tenth time when I heard someone call my name.
"Y/N!!!"
I turned around to see a man with long hair calling my name. He caught his eye on me and started running to me. I was looking at him when he finally was standing in front of me.
"Your y/n correct", he said smiling.
I nodded my head "yes".
He grabbed my hand and started running, me running too.
"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?!", I basically yelled out to him
He hadn't listened to me and kept taking me, wherever he was taking me. He had finally stopped running, in front of a gate?
" sorry if you felt like I was kidnapping you, Aidan told me to break ya in here", he said out of breath.
He finally caught his breath and introduced himself as "Robert".
He took me in and i seen a bunch of trailers everywhere. He took me to a trailer with the name "Five" on it, which was Aidan's trailer.
" Thanks Robert, I hope I see you more often", I said smiling at him.
He smiled back and turned around to leave, but then stops and looks at me again.
" hey y/n", he said politely
I jerked my head and looked at him.
" I just wanted to thank you, Aidan's has been pretty happy all of a sudden, saying that he finally made a friend...he's thankful about it, and I thank you for that"
After he told me that, he smiled and left. I was standing there, happy as hell. Someone finally appreciates me.

Again, I apologize for a short chapter...I'm hoping to make a longer chapter soon. Well, have a great day 🥰