Chapter 5: Hangout

Aidan's POV
I can't believe it, I'm finally making a new friend...a new friend that I accused of trying to use me. I'm great full she understood, because of that wouldn't happened...I would've lost my chance of having a real friend. She's so sweet and understanding, how did I deserve her.
She told me to follow her, which I followed. I was wondering where she was taking me because she said she wanted to hang out with me. She kept on saying we were getting close by, she took me to a park and started walking thru the trees. She finally stopped and told me to close my eyes, and so I did. I heard rustling sounds from the bushes, they were very loud. She finally told me to open my eyes, which lead me to shock.

Y/n's POV
I told him to open his eyes, which I saw his expression turn into shock, but in a happy way. " I rented bikes for us so we could ride around the park, it seemed like a nice day", I said passing him his bike. He looked at me, smiling so big I can't even describe it. " I LOVE bike riding, thank you", he said hugging me. I hugged him back. We broke the hug and put our helmets on, I got on first and got a head start. " HURRY UP AIDAN!!!", I yelled as he looked at me riding away from him.
General POV
As Aidan saw Y/n riding away laughing, he quickly got on his bike and speeded up, trying to catch y/n. Y/n looks back and looks at Aidan, trying to catch up to her. She snickers and slows down so Aidan could catch up to her. "That wasn't fair, you got a head start", Aidan said grumpy (in a playful way). "You should've caught up", y/n said snicker at him. He saw that she was slowing down from all her snickering, so he decided to get pay back. He speeded his bike, y/n not noticing him leaving her behind. She finally stopped snickering and noticed Aidan wasn't beside her, " LOOKING FOR ME", he yells laughing.
For the rest of the time you guys hung out, you were both laughing, riding bikes all day, talking, exploring around Toronto.

Y/n's POV
~time skip~
It was 6:40, and the sun was already setting.  You loved to see sunsets so you asked Aidan to follow you, he agreed.  You rode your bike up to a hill, having a perfect view of the sun setting.  You and Aidan reached the top of the hill and placed the bikes down on the grass.  You sat down on the soft grass, looking at the sun setting, and looking at Toronto as beautiful as ever. " Come and sit down Aidan, it's beautiful", I asked him patting the grass, basically telling him to sit down. He sat down next to me, crossing his legs and holding his hands together while looking at the view. He was smiling, I think he never saw Toronto like this before.

Aidan's POV
I came back home,  happier than ever. I made a new friend, had fun, and got to see a beautiful sunset. It was so much fun. I've never had so much fun with a friend.  Y/n is so much fun, how is she so fun to hang out with. I felt my phone buzz, so I got my phone and checked it.  A text? Who can it be from?

Random Number:
Hey Aidan!!! I had fun today, I hope you did too. I was thinking of showing you my favorite place to go, sorta like a quiet place...AND THIS IS Y/N BTW!!!

"How the hell did y/n get my number? I wonder..."

                                                              (Me):
                         Hey Y/n, I did have fun today, but how'd you get my number.😅

Y/n 🤗:
A magician never reveals there secrets 😁

                                                                (Me):
                            Haha, Favorite place, that sounds cool...where is this secret place at?

Y/n 🤗:
Ummm...it's far though, like in the woods... so get ready for tomorrow, Luckily I don't have work tomorrow

                                                                (Me):
                             Oh okay then, we can leave at 8 am then, see you tomorrow. Good night y/n😊

Y/n 🤗:
Night Aidy boy😊