Chapter 13: "Im sorry y/n" pt. 1

I woke up to the front door shutting. I was thinking it was my aunt until I realized she was out of town. I was terrified until I heard familiar footsteps, like a boys. My room door opened slowly, I had my lamp on so I saw the familiar shadow. He shook my foot lightly and spoke.

Aidan: y/n I know your awake...
Y/n: shut the hell up Aidan, leave me alone
Aidan: please look at me y/n...

He shook my foot again, which I kicked him away.
I knew he was a little irritated because of this so he took off his shoes and laid next to me.
I hid my face in the pillows, not wanting to see his betraying face. He put his hand on my cheek softly massaging it.

Y/n: leave me the fuck alone
Aidan: look at me y/n...
Y/n: fuck you, you betraying prick
Aidan: y/n I'm sorry, please just look at me for one second
Y/n: I fucken said no!!!

He pulled the pillow off, revealing me in tears. He grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

Aidan: I SAID LOOK AT ME!!!

I stayed quiet. Because I saw his eyes were red and puffy, was he crying?

Aidan: why can't you fucken look at me for one second...
Y/n: Why should I?!? Why should I listen to a fucken betraying prick
Aidan: because that betraying prick cares about you, so much.
Y/n: that betraying prick also got drunk, and started saying shit

When I said that, he looked at me, like he wanted cry. He hugged me, tightly.
I broke the hug, and getting up.

Y/n: I don't want to see you, not your face, or your fucken appearance
Aidan: y/n please don't do this...

A tear fell down to his cheek. He sat up looking up at me, with pleading eyes.

Aidan: y/n please... I can't lose you

I look at him, in his eyes, giving him a cold stare.

Y/n: Should've thought about that Aidan...

I wanted to cry right there, go in his comforting arms, and forgive him. But what he said to me...
Was just unforgivable.