Chapter 15: Autumn's Suprise

Lauren: "Aidan? Are you feeling well? You've been off lately", mom said after pouring me some coffee.

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. 2 fucken weeks that was completely hell.

I nodded my head, lying to my mother that I was completely fine. Which I wasn't, I've been feeling like shit.

Filming was over, finally. That means going back to my gloomy home. I could've spent my last days with a special person, but that's over. I'm going back to LA soon, so I guess I'll leave everything behind, if I can.

Rob: "Hey Aidan, How are ya buddy", my dad said ruffling my hair.

He sat down in front of me, kinda of in a happy mood. Wonder what's on his mind?

He started talking with Mom about taxes and stuff like that, which bored me. Taxes, taxes, is always in an adults mouth.

I was gonna leave to my room, until dad told me to sit down. Odd?

Rob: "Wait here Aidan, I have something to tell you", my dad said cheerful.

"What could it be? He's this happy so I guess it's good news. I hope it is, why am I stressing so much about this anyways?"

I sit back down on my chair, confused as ever. I normally have a great feeling about news, excited actually, but now I'm just, "okay I guess".

Rob: "Aidan? Do you like it here in Toronto?", dad said eating his breakfast.

Aidan: "I guess, it's okay in a way.", I said nervously.

I was shaking, my fingers were moving together like crazy, my foot tapping on the floor uncontrollably, my neck hurting like if I need to crack it, even staring at something was completely weird.

Rob: "Well, your mother and I have been thinking of staying here for a little longer, we enjoy it here and we've seen you so happy, so we're giving a couple time to stay here", my dad said, finally breaking out the news that was something I didn't want to here.

Lauren: "And since we're gonna be living here, we'd decided to put you in public school, we've seen you more outside, often going out to parties", my mom said, breaking out my heart from my chest.

Oh hell no...

There fucken with me, I can't go to public school, I just can't, I can't see her, I can never bare to see her.