Chapter 4: Using Pt.2

~time skip~
Aidans POV

1 o'clock came by too fast, I mean, I got ready...but I don't even know if I should go with Y/n. She seemed super sweet, but how do I know she won't use me...like my other ex-friends. It's hard to make friends when your a celebrity, because they might use you for clout. I sigh and got up from my chair and left my room. My mom saw me and asked where was I off to. I told her I was meeting a friend and will be back. She smiled and told me to go have fun with my friend and not to come back late. I left the house, nervous as hell. Every time I took a step forward to go to the Cafe shop that y/n works at, the more I think to just go back home. I finally arrived at the cafe shop and saw y/n from the store window packing her stuff to leave work. I was just about to turn away and leave when she looked and saw me outside. She smiled and waved at me, I waved back nervously. I guess there's no turning back now. She quickly grabbed her stuff and came outside, happy to see me.
"Hey Aidan! You ready to go", she said still smiling.
"Yeah, I guess so", I said still nervous.
God I'm a fucking idiot.
We started walking quietly, not facing each other.

Y/n's POV

It was quiet, and I mean REALLY quiet between us, so I tried to break the silence. "It's nice today, huh", no response from him. "So...where do you wanna hang out", no response AGAIN. I wasn't patient and walked right in front him, making him stop. "Why are you so quiet? What happen to the boy who was talking to me constantly on the train? Is there something wrong", I said looking concerned. He looks away, not wanting to look at me. I was just gonna ask him a question when he finally said something.

Aidan's POV
"Do you wanna be friends with me because you like who I am...or just because I'm famous", I said looking down. She just looked at me, and start laughing, a lot. I looked at her confused, did I say something funny.
"What's so funny?", I asked confused
"I knew it", she said calming down while wiping her tears of laughter away.
"You knew what", I said still confused.
"Aidan, I would never want to use you...That's ridiculous", she said patting my shoulder.
I looked at her, in shock while she walked off.
"How's it ridiculous!?!", I said almost yelling at her.
She looked back at me and smiled.
"Aidan, the only reason why I wanted to become friends with you because you were the only person who spoke to me in years, I wanted to become friends with you from the beginning, but I was nervous to ask", she said as her smile turned into a nervous look.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!! I DOUBTED HER WANTING TO BECOME MY FRIEND AND I MADE HER LOOK BAD. THATS A GOOD ONE AIDAN.
" I'm sorry y/n, I thought you were...y/n I'm so sorry", I felt so guilty of just accusing her.
She patted my shoulder and smiled.
" I understand, cmon" , she said happy