Chapter 16

"He won't kill you."

"He has tried before."

"JJ let's just go..." You said softly with your hand around your stomach.

JJ looked at you for a minute then walked out to the backyard. You followed him out and stood next to him. "Are you ok...?" He breathed out.

"Yeah, I'm fine...are you ok?"

"I don't fucking know." He said crying again. "Why do I have to have parents like them?"

"I don't know Baby...I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this..." You said then hugged him.

"Thank you for being here..."

"You're welcome." You softly smiled. "Can you promise me something?"

"Depends..."

"Can you please get grades higher thank a D this year?"

JJ giggled. "I'll try." He smiled a bit while letting go of you.

"Thank you." You smiled then wiped his tears away with your thumbs. "Do you think we should tell your dad we got married?"

"Maybe soon, but not right now." He smiled.

"Have I ever told you, you have cute dimples?" You smiled.

"Yes, many times." He chuckled.

"Oh didn't know that." You grinned.

JJ shook his head with a smile. "Are you gonna stay here of come back to my house or even go to JohnB's?" You asked.

"I'll probably go to JohnB's..."

"Ok." You nodded. "I need to go and get some sleep, you better be at school tomorrow."

"I will be." He sighed.

"Good." You smiled then kissed him. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok." He nodded. "Love you!"

"Love you too." You smiled then walked to your jeep.

You got in your jeep and drove home.  Your brothers were asleep so you decided to just go to bed. You got in an oversized T-shirt and got in bed and fell asleep. You woke up to your phone alarm going off at 6:00. You groaned while turning it off then got up and took your shower. You took off your ring then got in the shower. After your shower you got dressed then put your ring back on:

 After your shower you got dressed then put your ring back on:

You grabbed your phone and sat at your desk. You sat your phone up facing you then FaceTimed JJ to make sure he was up.

"You ruined my beauty sleep." JJ groaned as he answered.

"You need to get ready for school." You sighed.

"Why?"

"Because you need to go, if you don't go then you'll be in school forever." You said doing your makeup.