Chapter 13

You were hugging Kie and Pope goodbye around midnight. "I'll see you guys tomorrow probably." You smiled as they walked out.

"Ok!" Kie said getting in her car.

You shut the door and went upstairs. JJ was asleep on his stomach so you quickly changed into an oversized T, and shorts then crawled in bed. As you were laying there you felt JJ wrap his arms around you and bury his face in your hair. You smiled while putting your hand on top of his hand that was on your stomach.

"Do you think we are to young to get married...?" You said.

"Not one bit." You felt JJ smile. "And if we wait we would get married in the future so what's the difference if we do it now?"

"You're right." You sighed while flipping over to face him.

JJ smiled at you and you smiled back as he kissed you. You pulled back from the kiss and nuzzled your head in his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful." JJ said softly.

"Goodnight handsome." You smiled.

You both fell asleep pretty quickly. You woke up to JJ messing with the ends of your hair. "Good morning birthday boy." You smiled up at him as he rolled is eyes playfully.

You climbed on top of JJ so you were straddling him. "What do you wanna do today?" You smiled.

"How about we go on a date." He smiled while rubbing your thighs.

"We could do that." You smiled. "But, only if it's a fancy place."

"Then you're buyin."

"Fine by me." You said then leaned down and started kissing him.

You pulled back after your door swung open. "Shit! Sorry!" Mike said covering his eyes nod shutting the door. "Mom wants you..." You heard from the other side.

"I'll be down in a bit." You giggled. "I'm gonna get ready." You smiled at JJ then he nodded.

You walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once you were done with your shower you wrapped yourself in a towel and walked back out to JJ asleep once again. You got dressed and turned around to JJ smiling at you:

 You got dressed and turned around to JJ smiling at you:

"You asshole." You giggled.

"Hey, not like I haven't seen any of it before." He smiled even bigger while getting up.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "I'm gonna go see what my mom wants." You sighed.

"All right." He said walking in the bathroom.

You went downstairs to see your mom. "Good you're up." Your mom smiled.

"Yeah, she's been up." Mike said eating his cereal.

"Ok...anyways, come here!" She said dragging you to her office. "Your dress came! So, try it on!"

"I don't get how you are doing this is less than a month or three."