Chapter 9

When you got to the back with your mom, Mike, Blake, Sam, and Dean, you were still waiting on the Pogues so you decided to tan till they got there. You laid out your towel then took your shirt and jeans off and laid down on it.

"Y/n...!" Your mom said next to you.

"What?" You asked looking at her.

"I think those guys are looking at us."

Your mom looked like she was your sister but she was really 38. You looked around till you saw the group of guys. They turned away when you saw them and continued playing football.

"I would say yeah right to them looking over but you're right."

"I knew it!"

You laughed while laying back down. 10 minutes pass and the Pogues still aren't there.

To JJ: You guys still comin?

From JJ: Yeah, JohnB won't hurry his ass up.

To JJ: Oh ok, take your timeI was just wondering :)

From JJ: Ok :)

You sat your phone down as your mom got up to chase your brothers. When you laid back down you felt something hit your side. You sat up and saw it was the football. You looked up to see the guys arguing over who should get the ball back. You shoot your head while standing up and grabbing it. You walked the ball over to the guys making them stop arguing.

"Here." You sighed.

"Th-thanks..." One of them said.

"Next time just come up and grab it." You sighed.

They all nodded as you walked back to your towel. Before you sat down you saw the Pogues pull up. "Finally!" You said taking your board from JohnB.

"Shut up." JohnB sighed.

You saw JJ smiling as he walked up to you. "What?" You asked smiling back.

"Nothin." He said and continued to walk towards the water.

You rolled your eyes playfully then jumped in the water and swam far out to catch a wave.

-

You wee tired from surfing so you went back to your towel and sat down to watch everyone else surf. "You doing ok?" Dean asked standing above you.

"Yeah why? And I thought you guys had to leave."

"Just making sure since you did just come back from the dead and we decided to come back and your mom let us stay at your house." He shrugged.

"Oh, ok, just wondering." You smiled.

He nodded then walked away. You moved your attention back to your boyfriend and friends to watch them surf. You smiled as you watched JJ, he looked happy and he looked like his mind was off of everything around him except the water and surfing obviously.

"Hey..." A voice said next to you.

"Hi." You smiled at one of the guys that was playing football earlier.

"I-I just wanted to say that you're really pretty..." He nervously laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why thank you." You giggled.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "Do you maybe want to get dinner sometime?"

"I would love to but I'm actually taken...but you'll find someone." You smiled.

"You think so?"

"Yeah! Everyone does eventually."

"I guess you're right." He smiled then walked away.