Chapter 8

"Wow..."

"Yeah I know."

They asked you more questions about your life almost the whole way back to OBX. Your face lit up when you saw the outer bans sign.

"Outer banks paradise on earth? That's weird..." Sam said.

"But it's true." You smiled. "What if my family doesn't believe it's me, or my friends..?"

"We'll make them believe." Dean said.

You nodded then told them where to go to get to JohnB's. "This is where you live?" Sam asked.

"No, it's where my best friend since I was born lives."

"Oh."

"Are they all your friends?" Dean asked seeing the Pogues.

"Yep. The Pogues." You said. "I-I don't know if I should go up to them..." You said messing with your necklace.

"You should they would be happy to see you." Sam said.

"Did one of them give you that necklace?" Dean asked.

"Yeah..."

"Then that person would be the most happy to see you."

"The most happy?"

"You know what I mean!" He said making you giggle.

You nodded and looked at the Pogues. "You got this." Sam said.

You nodded again then walked towards them. It was only JohnB, Kie and Pope sitting outside. JohnB was in the hammock, Kie was sitting on a log next to Pope. You took a deep breath as you walked up.

"What the hell!" JohnB said jumping up.

"H-hey guys...it's me I'm alive...again..." You laughed nervously.

"No, that's impossible..." Kie scoffed.

"It really isn't." Dean said walking up. "We can explain it if you want us too." Dean said looking at Sam.

"Please fucking do cause she's dead..!" Pope said.

Sam and Dean explained everything then everyone gave you a hug. "We missed you so much Y/n." JohnB said.

"I would say I missed you too but it felt like I was asleep for a split second." You chuckled. "How long was I...you know..dead?"

"Only two weeks." Pope sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"It fells like it was longer..." You said shocked. "Wait, where's JJ?"

"We think at his chateau but we haven't seen him since..." JohnB said. "We tried calling him and everything."

"I need to go see him..!"

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Why not!?"

"He won''t think it's you then he'll flip out, you know he will..." Kie sighed.

"Sam or Dean can come with or all of you!"

"Ok...what if Dean goes, he looks like he can protect you from Luke." Pope said.

"Ok." You nodded. "Come on." You said walking off.

Dean followed you. "Who's this Luke and JJ guy?" He asked wile you guys walked.

"Luke is an abusive asshole and JJ is his son, he's part of the Pogues and also my boyfriend." You sighed.

"Yeah well he's lucky."