Chapter 14

"Ready for the bill?" The waitress asked.

"Yes please." You smiled.

"Ok, I'll be right back with it." She smiled the walked away. "Here you go." She said setting it on the table.

You payed since you didn't want JJ to pay from how much it was. The waitress took it then came back. "Have a great rest of your night." She mailed then walked away.

"How much was it..?" JJ asked.

"Don't worry about it.." You smiled a bit.

"Well now I'm gonna worry about it."

"Ok...it was 100 dollars." You shrugged.

"Holy shit!"

"JJ keep it down!" You giggled. "Come on let's go before I get a lecture." You smiled while getting up.

JJ scoffed the followed you out to your car. "I gotta grab something at JohnB's." JJ said getting in the drivers seat.

"Ok." You smiled as he drove off.

When you guys got to JohnB's JJ ran in then came right back out. "I'll get it later..." He sighed getting in.

"Why?" You asked.

"Pope and Kie are there..."

"Oh...OH!"

"Yeah..." He chuckled. "Ok let's get you home." He smiled at you.

"Ok." You nodded with a smile.

JJ drove you home and parked in your driveway. "You coming in?" You asked.

"Uh yeah." He said getting out.

"Ok." You giggled while getting out.

You both walked in to everyone tat was there when you ups left still there. "Hey guys! Did you have fun?" Your mom asked.

"Yep." You smiled.

"Good!"

"I'm going to go change..." You sighed then walked upstairs.

JJ stayed downstairs while you changed:

You went back downstairs to everyone talking to JJ except Vince

You went back downstairs to everyone talking to JJ except Vince. "I say we all play a bored game." Your mom suggested.

Everyone agreed so you went to get monopoly. When you got back to everyone they were on the floor waiting, you sat down next to JJ and he put his arm around you. You put the game down and your mom got it setup.

"I call the dog!" You said grabbing the golden retriever.

"I'll take the thimble." Vince's mom said.

"I'll be the iron." Vince's dad said.

"I'll be the other dog." Your mom smiled grabbing it.

"I'll be the car." Dean said grabbing it.