Chapter 12

The next thing you knew you were on an island coughing up water. You stood up after getting all the water up and looked around to see nothing around except water.

"You have got to be kidding me! At least I'm alive." You sighed.

You sat down against a tree that was there and closed your eyes. You woke up to it being dark and cold. You got up and went to gather sticks for a fire till you heard people on the island.

-

Three days have gone by without any water. You got up from where you were sitting and walked around, you needed to find something to purify the water. You started to get dizzy as you saw a boat, you tried to wave it down but you collapsed in the sand.

"Hey, you're all right." Shoupe said grabbing you. "Drink."  He said giving you water.

You chugged it quickly. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome now let's get you back to Outer Banks." He said picking you up ad taking you to the boat. "I found her." He said in his radio then drove off.

You were laying down with your eyes closed. "There's more water in that cooler." Shoupe said making you perk up and chug four more bottles.

When you got back to the OBX police station you sat there till you saw your friends and boyfriend run in. "Thank god!" JJ said picking you up and hugging you. 

"I told you I would make it." You smiled.

"I know you did..." He said putting you down so he could kiss you.

"You guys are nasty." Pope said making you and JJ smile into the kiss before you guys pulled back.

"Can we go home now?" You asked.

"Yes." JJ said putting his arm around you and walking out the door.

You guys went back to your house to see your mom and brothers. "Y/n!" Your mom yelled as you walked in.

She ran to you and hugged you. "We knew you'd be back!" Mike said hugging you with Blake.

"Hey, mom..."

"Yeah?" She smiled at you.

"Is it done?"

Your mom sighed with a smile. "Yes." She giggled.

"Good!" You smiled excitedly. "Keys..."

"Here." She sighed.

"Yay!" You grabbed them. "I'm gonna go shower..."

"Ok." She smiled. "You guys hungry?" Your mom asked everyone.

"Yes!" You heard everyone say as you went to your room.

You went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. You got in and scrubbed your whole body. When you were done and getting dressed you heard your mom squeal. You didn't think anything of it and finished getting dressed:

 You didn't think anything of it and finished getting dressed: