Chapter 15

You woke up to JJ out cold on his stomach. You smiled while getting up, you walked to the bathroom and took your shower and got ready for the day:

 You smiled while getting up, you walked to the bathroom and took your shower and got ready for the day:

You walked out of the bathroom when you were ready and wandered around the hut. It was small but also big. Once you saw everything you went back to the bed to wake JJ up sense you were bored.

"Babe." You said softly while brushing his hair with your fingers.

"Hm...?" He groaned.

"Get up, I'm bored." You said straddling his back.

"It's too early..."

"Babe...it's noon."

"What? No..." He said lifting his head up.

"Yep." You said holding your phone in front of his face.

JJ groaned and he flopped his head back on the pillow. "Get uuuuup!" You whined.

"You know, you promised something and you never kept it." JJ grinned a bit.

"I can't keep my promise if you're still sleeping."

"Then get off me."

"Fine..." You sighed while getting off his back.

JJ turned to you and moved so he was on top of you. You grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him down so you could kiss him. You felt JJ's hand trail up and down your side till there was a knock on the door.

"You have got to be kidding me." JJ said getting off you.

"We have all day, you're fine." You giggled while getting up. "Yeah?" You said opening the door.

"I forgot to tell you we only have today here so make it count." Your mom said.

"Then what was the point of coming here?"

"Just for fun." She smiled. "Anyways we are gonna go to the pool wanna come?"

"Maybe later?"

"Ok, sounds good." She smiled then walked off.

You shut the door and locked it then went back over to JJ. "We good now?" He asked.

"Yep." You smiled while JJ stood up and pushed you against the wall.

JJ grabbed your neck and started kissing you. "Mrs. Maybank, you have made the wrong promise." JJ grinned.

"Is that so Mr. Maybank?"

"Yes it is so." He smiled then picked you up.

JJ threw you on the bed then took off his shirt while you did the same. Before you could get your skirt off JJ slid it down your legs along with your red laced thong. JJ grabbed your legs and threw them over his shoulders then began eating you out. You moaned making JJ's grip around your thighs tighten.