Chapter 6

"Why was a Pogue talking to you?" Katie asked walking up.

"Because he can, why does it matter?" You asked confused.

"Wow. So now you're hanging out with Pogues?" Minnie scoffed.

"Yeah, so?"

"They are fucking rude!" Ella said.

"JohnB, JJ, Pope, and Kie are not rude." You scoffed. "You guys are rude if anything!" You said then walked away.

"Hey Sarah, want a drink?" JJ said as Sarah Cameron walked by.

"I'm good." She smiled.

"Come on just one drink!"

"She said she's good but I'll take it." Topper, Sarah's boyfriend said.

"I wasn't asking you."

"Shit..." You said under your breath.

Before you could walk over Topper pushed the drink in JJ's face making him punch Topper.

"JJ!" You yelled running over.

"Dirty Pogues!" Topper yelled then JohnB went at Topper.

"JohnB!" You yelled with Kie.

"Guys stop!" Sarah yelled.

"JohnB stop!" Kie yelled.

"Come on Topper!" JohnB yelled in the water.

Topper charged at JohnB and managed to get him face down in the water. "Is this what you want! You want to end up like your father!?" Topper said holding his head down.

JJ walked away from your side then went to Topper with his gun.

"JJ!" You yelled.

"Yeah, you know what that is." JJ said with the gun to Topers head. "Let I'm go!"

Topper dropped JohnB and held up his hands. JJ took the gun away from his head and held it up in the air.

"All right now everybody get the hell off our side of the island!" JJ yelled then shot the rounds off into the air.

"What the hell JJ!" Pope said running to him.

"He was gonna kill him!"

"Guys we need to get JohnB home." You said after he fell back into the water.

"Shit!" JJ yelled running to him. "Guys help me."

Everyone helped JJ bring JohnB to the Twinkie then took him home. You helped put him on his bed then walked out of the room with JJ.

"Goodnight." Kie sighed falling on the pull out.

"Night." Pope said doing the same as your phone buzzed.

From Mom: You'lol be home alone for the night."

To Mom: Ok.

You smirked at your phone then grabbed JJ's hand. "What are we doing?" He asked when you were outside.

"Let's go to my house." You smiled. "Your presents there."

"Ok." He sighed. "We're taking my bike though."

"Fine." You sighed.

JJ got on his bike and started it. He moved up so you could get on the back and thats what you did. You wrapped your arms around his torso then he drove to your house. You never liked riding on the back of his bike so when you got to your house you jumped off quickly.