Part 31

(A/N I'm soooo sorry for not updating for nearly a whole week! I was really busy and will be from now. This is the last chapter and I'll be updating the epilogue soon. Thank you so much for bearing with me! You guys are the best! Love y'all 💜)

On Aizawa's command, Hawks carried a sleeping Izuku home and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Inko opened the door and smiled at the two.

"Hello, Hawks" she greeted and slowly took her son into her hands. The hero's jaw dropped at her strength, causing her to giggle at his face. "Despite how I look, I am strong"

"Th-that's amazing!" Hawks exclaimed, "You're so cool ma'am"

"Aww thank you"

Inko walked in and placed Izuku on the couch while Keigo stood behind her awkwardly. She turned to him and chuckled, "sit down, Hawks. I'll get you something to drink. Tea or coffee?"

"U-uh, it's okay. I need to leave now. We have to attend a meeting and I have to assist……."

Inko's smile sweetened more and the hero knew he shouldn't risk his life any further, "Coffee ma'am"

The green haired woman's smile returned to normal, "Good. Also, don't call me ma'am, dear. If Izuku did tell you about me and if you're okay with it, you can call me Mom or Mama or whatever you prefer"

Hawks's eyes widened and a huge smile spread on his face, "Thanks, mom"

Inko ruffled the hero's hair and disappeared into the kitchen. Hawks smiled and relaxed on the sofa.

"Aww, that was warm enough to melt away my sleep" Izuku remarked with a giggle.

"Eh? You were awake all this time?"

"Nope" Izuku said and sat up, rubbing his eyes, "I woke up when mom looked like she was going to murder someone"

Hawks chuckled at the teen and patted the seat beside him. Izuku crawled towards him and curled up beside the hero who wrapped his wing around his little brother.

"When is the meeting scheduled at?"

"11:00 AM. Nezu wants to apologize to the locals for disturbing their sleep as well" the hero replied.

Izuku nodded and smiled wickedly.

"What are you planning?" Hawks asked nervously, knowing well that nothing good ever comes from his demonic yet adorable brother.

"Oh nothing much. I just need to talk to Nezu-san. I'll be right back!"

Inko stared at her son as he ran upstairs and shook her head. "Do you know what they're up to?"

"No, ma'a- uh, mom" The hero rubbed his neck awkwardly, "but I'm sure it's evil"

"Well I for one would not expect anything less from my son. Especially when he's working with Nezu"

Hawks made a mental note to never piss his family off.

Inko handed him a cup of coffee and placed two cups on the table for herself and Izuku. "How did the raid go?"

The winged hero grinned and placed the cup down on the table. "It was easier than expected! The plan was on point and we managed to capture everyone! We ambushed them in-" Hawks proceeded to explain the whole story to Inko. He was delighted because he never had anyone to share his adventures with. Everytime he had accomplished something, he'd sit on his bed and wonder if anyone would listen to him. There were days he'd take his phone out to call someone, even if it was his subordinates, just to tell them about his mission but would immediately place it away, realizing that he was truly alone. But now, having a little brother and a mother, though unofficial, he didn't want to stop. He wanted to see if the people he had known since just a few weeks ago were proud of him. He wanted to keep them happy forever.