Part 26

Did any of you read the latest manga chapter? (T-T)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I apologise for this unannounced interrogation. Please believe me when I say that we wouldn't have taken things this far unless absolutely necessary. I hope you understand the gravity of the situation and help us solve this case before it's too late" Nezu apologized sincerely while bowing to the staff. Aizawa had also bowed in apology.

Nemuri and Hizashi shook their heads while the rest of the staff sighed. "Nezu, Aizawa, this isn't your fault. No one blames you" Chiyo assured.

Vlad rose up from his chair "I agree. As pro heroes with experience, you have all the right to suspect us and we are happy you did. Otherwise, it would be considered being biased on the basis of blind trust"

"Kan's right" Midnight added "stop apologising. We can understand just how important and troublesome it is for you"

"Besides, you guys have taken the test along with us" Snipe said.

"Nezu-san, Aizawa-kun, you did your job so rest assured, we don't blame you. Please don't apologise" All- Skinny Might assured softly.

Satisfied that none among the staff was a traitor, the trio- Aizawa, Nezu and Tsukauchi- moved back to their office.

Todoroki had left a few minutes ago to wait for further instructions. Unfortunately for a certain ash blonde, Izuku ended up talking to Shouto about Katsuki and to say that Shouto was furious would be an understatement. Although, Izuku made him promise not to speak of this at all and that he didn't want anything to do with Katsuki.

"I sent Shouto-kun back to the dorms. I didn't want to make him look suspicious"

The adults nodded and sat down. "The staff is clean, Izuku-kun. That leaves us with the students"

"Vlad says it's better to question both 1-A and 1-B because he had discussed with his class that we were going to the USJ" Aizawa said with a sigh "I hope we don't mess things up"

Izuku nodded and looked at Tsukauchi "Tsukauchi-san, I want you to interrogate me as well because it wouldn't be fair if you didn't"

"But-"

Tsukauchi was cut off by a glare from Aizawa. Though the sleep deprived hero didn't like not trusting Izuku, he knew the greenette was right. After the interrogation, which obviously turned out clean, Izuku looked at the teachers curiously.

"The students are in the dorms… where are we going to interrogate them?"

"I'll ask Iida to gather everyone in the gym. Nezu, please ask Hound Dog to accompany us. He might be able to help us just in case"

The Chimera nodded and dialed up the resident Therapist while Aizawa called Iida.

(Time skip brought to you by Killua saying Baka)

"Why do you think Sensei called for us at this time?" Mina asked no one in particular as she walked with her squad.

Kirishima shrugged at her question "Maybe for training?"

"Shut up, extras!" Bakugou groaned "we aren't in your goddamn uniforms or hero suits!"

"Sensei asked us to gather at such a short notice, that too on a Sunday, kero. I think it's serious"

Uraraka nodded while Todoroki just walked silently with them.

"I sense darkness in the air. Some mystery will be unraveled by the curious antics of fate and time"

"Eheh… Mayyybe you should stop talking in dark riddles, Tokoyami" Denki said with a nervous chuckle.

The teens entered the spacious gym and waited for Aizawa to show up. A few minutes later, the door opened and to their surprise, Aizawa entered the room, followed by a slightly nervous looking greenette. What was more surprising was the fact that Nezu was sitting on the greenette's shoulder and looking through some..... notebooks? Hound Dog was a few steps behind them, scanning the students.