Part 2

God has added BroccoliBun to the chat

God: Not yet! You are interesting.

BroccoliBun: (・o・)
BroccoliBun: Nezu-san.. you think I am interesting?! That's such an honor!!

God: yes. Now I would like to know something.

BroccoliBun: yeah?

God: can you figure out the names of the staff members from the chat IDs?

BroccoliBun: I can try?

God: Go on..

BroccoliBun: hmm let's see
BroccoliBun: well,
God- Nezu-san
Bendover- Midnight-san
Drac- Vlad King-san
Shoot- Snipe-san OMG!
Clones- Ectoplasm-san O...M...G!!
KissKiss- Recovery Girl-san since she heals people with a kiss and AHHH!!!
TonyStark- Powerloader-san obviously
Wall- Cementoss-san OMG OMG! YOU'RE AN AMAZING HERO!!
SpaceRuler- Thirteen-san AHHH!!! THEY'RE THE COOLEST!!
Woof- Hound dog-san
FoodFood- Lunch Rush-san
Wingling- Hawks-san
Flamethrower- Endeavour
Since I think T/F is True or False, I guess it's Detective Tsukachi
SkinnyBuff- All Might because… anyway
ICraveSleep- OHMYGOD!!! OHMYKAMI!! IT'S ERASERHEAD!!! JJGGHLLOLENWI!!

God: How intriguing!

Clones: Scary

SpaceRuler: Thank you dear.

TonyStark: Hey I'm with Thirteen and they're crying?

SpaceRuler: It's just.. no one ever said that to me.

BroccoliBun: Oh my god! I didn't mean to upset you, Thirteen-san! You're literally amazing! Your voids are actually really powerful and with some moderation you can even suck in debri or maybe create a portal!!

SpaceRuler:....

YEAH!!:....

Shoot:.....

God: Impressive

SpaceRuler: If anything happens to this person, I'm going to murder everyone.

BroccoliBun: Aww! Thank you so much Thirteen-san but I'm not worth it.

YEAH!!: What do you mean?

BroccoliBun: nothing.

Woof: @BroccoliBun Are you alright?

BroccoliBun: I am. Thank you for asking, Hound dog-san

KissKiss: Are you sure?

BroccoliBun: Hai, Recovery girl-san.
BroccoliBun: I can't believe I'm talking to you! You're the best! I've always admired your selfless help! You're probably the most powerful physical healer ever! You're literally the definition of being a true hero! I respect you a lot! Ohmygod!

KissKiss: Aw thank you, sonny!

God: What did you mean by physical healer?

BroccoliBun: Well, some people have quirks that work on cellular regeneration but that involves projecting their own cellular energy into the patient's body. It does require a lot of preparation. But recovery girl-san's healing is minimal in effort while providing accurate healing in less time. It's probably the best choice for emergencies. If I'm being honest, she's the MVP of the hero troupe along with Eraserhead-san.

God: That's an immaculate analysis.

KissKiss: I'm flattered. Thank you.

YEAH!!:....

Bendover:....

God: Why is Eraserhead the MVP?

BroccoliBun: DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!! ERASERHEAD-SAN IS THE BEST HERO IN THE WORLD! HE'S MY PERSONAL NO.1!! HE'S LIKE.. THE COOLEST AND MOST AMAZING HERO EVER!!!