Part 12

BroccoliBun has created a group chat
BroccoliBun has added God and AlwaysTired to the group chat

BroccoliBun has changed their name to Kitten
BroccoliBun has changed AlwaysTired's name to Dadzawa
BroccoliBun has changed God's name to RatSatan

Kitten: Hello ^-^

RatSatan: Hello, Izuku.

Dadzawa: Hello, Kitten.

Kitten: I wanted to tell you something.

Dadzawa: What is it, Kitten?

Kitten: Do you know about Hawks?

RatSatan: As in about the Hero Commission?

Kitten: Yeah..

Dadzawa: We know, Kitten.

Kitten: You.. do?
Kitten: Then why hasn't anyone helped Hawks?
Kitten: Do you know how much he suffered?

Dadzawa: I'm sorry, Kitten. We only got to know about it recently and we're trying our best to help him.

RatSatan: Indeed, Izuku. I understand your feelings for Keigo's well being but you need to trust us.

Kitten: I do trust you and I know that Aizawa-san will definitely help Keigo-nii out.

Dadzawa: Keigo-nii?

Kitten: ^^

Dadzawa: Good.

RatSatan: Izuku, are you aware that Hawks has presented one of your analyses to us?

Kitten: Yeah (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)
Kitten: I'm sorry if you think it's creepy

RatSatan: Not at all. In fact, I'm very much interested in looking through your other analyses, if you don't mind.

Kitten:....
Kitten: You really think it's interesting ಥ_ಥ

Dadzawa: Kid, what are you talking about?! It's one of the best things I've ever seen! It's far better than that of an expert!

Kitten: Really 🥺

RatSatan: Yes, Izuku-kun.
RatSatan: If you don't mind, I would like to see more of it tomorrow. Would you mind bringing them with you?

Kitten: Of course not! I'll be happy to!
。◕‿◕。

Dadzawa: If you don't mind me asking, Kitten, how many heroes have you analysed?

Kitten: Well, I have 13 books with around 10 heroes in each although the first five books are in crayon because I was like 5-8 years old when I wrote them so those heroes have been repeated in the other books so that makes it about… 70?

Dadzawa:...

RatSatan: How intriguing!
RatSatan: Could you bring all of them?

Kitten: Sure!

Dadzawa: Kitten, shouldn't you be at school or something?

Kitten: Oh I've graduated online, Aizawa-san. Now I'm kinda free?

Dadzawa:...
Dadzawa: You're 14, right?

RatSatan: You graduated at such a young age?

Kitten: Hehe.. well, my intelligence was on par with professionals so I could skip years and graduate in about… 6 months?

Dadzawa: Damn, Kitten.

Kitten: ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

RatSatan: Interesting. Well, I'm waiting to meet you tomorrow, Izuku-kun.

Kitten: Yep. Me even (✷‿✷)

Dadzawa: Alright, Kitten. I have to go now, bye. Take care.

Kitten: Bye Aizawa-san!

RatSatan: I'd like to speak with you about Endeavour and Hawks tomorrow, Izuku-kun. I presume you have some clues or possible evidence to help us?

Kitten: I do ( ╹▽╹ )

RatSatan: I would love to see them tomorrow. Also, good job on hacking into UA undetected.

Kitten: You knew (´⊙ω⊙')!

RatSatan: That was an intentional flaw. It was a challenge for someone and don't worry, I had tight firewalls to prevent stealth.

Kitten: Sugoiiiiヾ(*’O’*)/

RatSatan: HAHAHAHA!

Dadzawa:...
Dadzawa: I'm not even going to ask

Dadzawa is offline

Kitten: Oops.