Part 24

A/N:
⚠️Please read ⚠️
I am going to get really busy in the coming days so I'm going to end both my chatfics in about 10 more chapters. I'm not going to abandon/discontinue them. Thank you so much for all the support! You guys have made me really happy with all your comments and encouraging words. Love y'all! You guys are the best! <3
================================

"A-All Might!" Izuku jumped to his feet and immediately tackled the buff blonde in a hug, which surprised all the conscious occupants of the room.

"Uhm… Young Midoriya?"

Izuku pulled back and sniffled slightly "T-thank you for s-saving Aizawa-san and Shouto-kun"

Slightly surprised by the events, All Might sighed and wrapped his arms around the small greenette, pulling him into another embrace "It was my duty, young Midoriya. I've wronged you and acted like an idiot. The least I can do is ensure your happiness lasts forever"

Izuku grinned adorably and extended his hand to the taller "I forgive you. Let's start afresh. Hello, I'm Izuku"

All Might couldn't help the moisture seeping through his eyes and extended his hand as well "Yagi Toshinori. Pleased to meet you, Young Izuku"

Shouto, the silent spectator, eyed them curiously before Izuku facepalmed and started to explain what had happened, leaving the parts of the quirk out. Yagi didn't mind because he trusted the young Todoroki with his secret skinny form. Needless to say, the dual quirk user was shocked beyond belief to see All Might deflating.

"I don't think I appreciate you discouraging Izuku but since everything is alright between you two and he has already forgiven you, so I have no qualms. I assure you that your secret is safe with me and that Endeavour will not get to know about it"

All Might smiled in his skinny form but frowned soon "Young Todoroki, if you don't mind, can you tell me what Endeavour has been doing to you? I've seen Young Izuku term him as an abuser in the group chat. You are free to deny if you aren't comfortable with it"

Shouto thought for a few moments before shrugging. He then proceeded to tell All Might everything about Endeavour, earning a comforting hug from the elder while Izuku sat sniffling with a box of tissues in his hand.

"I never knew," All Might admitted with a sigh "I thought he was very competitive but I never would have imagined that he was using you as a weapon to surpass me. In one way or the other, I am responsible for what you and your family have been through. So, I apologise for everything and I hope you'll forgive me, Young Todoroki"

Shouto stared at the No.1 hero with wide eyes and shook his head "There's nothing to forgive you for, All Might. Several heroes aspire to surpass you yet not everyone creates weapons to do so. It was Endeavour's fault that my family had to suffer so you are not to be blamed. Also, you can call me Shouto. I don't think I like the name Todoroki anymore"

Izuku smiled happily as his best friend and All Might got along. Now he had to wait for Aizawa to wake up. As time passed, Yagi offered to drop Izuku home since Hawks wasn't available. The walk was silent and comfortable.

Time Skip to next day brought to you by Hisoka and Aoyama staring at each other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UA Staff Chat

RavenKiller: Izukuuuu!!!
RavenKiller: I'm so sorry my baby!
RavenKiller: I was so caught up in work that I didn't check the calls or messages 😭

Kitten: Ahhh! It's alright, Auntie Nem!!
Kitten: I was just scared for your safety! I understand that you were busy ( ╹▽╹ )

Listener: I'm sorry too, Izuku (TT)