Part 4

Kitten: Well, I was attacked by the sludge villain one evening and woke up to All Might slapping my face. I wanted to ask him a question so I held on to him when he started flying. He ACTUALLY asked me to let go mid-flight, like what? And eventually we landed on a rooftop. I was going to ask him my question when he started emitting smoke and then deflated. I guess he had no choice but to explain.

SkinnyBuff: So you're that kid!

Dadzawa: First off, All Might, You're dead.
Second, What was the question? Third, What do you mean Suicidal? Are you, kid?

God: I would like to know as well, Izuku.

Kitten: Uhm.. yeah.. I was depressed and suicidal. You see, I was bullied a lot in my middle school and had no friends. I had my mom but there was more to what I really wanted. I wanted to be a hero but unfortunately, I'm quirkless. That is the reason I was looked down on. I thought that maybe the so-called No.1 hero would have an answer to my question 'Can you be a hero without a quirk?' He did have an answer and I thought that he was trying to make me see the truth. It hurt, I'm not going to lie. I even went as far as standing over the ledge, contemplating whether or not I should leap. Thankfully, I had enough sense to think about my mom and I didn't do it.

Dadzawa:...

WildWildWest has changed SkinnyBuff's name to TargetPractice

KissKiss: Yagi.. I'm going to test every new drug on you!
1. You didn't follow the standard procedure on a victim
2. You left a suicidal kid on a rooftop! What if he had!?
3. You revealed your secret and did not inform Nezu about it!
4. You crushed a little kid's dreams!
Do I need any more reasons to kill you?

Dadzawa: All Might, you're so dead.

TargetPractice: I have committed a mistake. I sincerely apologise, Young Izuku.

Kitten: It's Midoriya for you. And why? You're like the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across. You said One For All is a stockpile quirk and did not specifically mention your individual quirk. Which means you were initially quirkless and were given the quirk by someone. And the only reason someone would pass their quirk on to you would be your aspiration to become a hero! SO YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME! YOU WANTED TO BECOME A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK! YET YOU CRASHED MY DREAMS LIKE IT WAS A WALK IN THE PARK?! AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO APOLOGISE!??!?

TargetPractice:....

Wingling: Who knew the No.1 hero was such a jerk?

BadassBlock: I just saw Mic and Midnight restraining Aizawa.. he looks hella pissed.

TargetPractice: I've committed a mistake, my boy. Is there anything I can do to earn your forgiveness?

Dadzawa: Do me a favor and STAY AWAY FROM MY SON!

God: I see. That was indeed irresponsible of you, All Might. I would like you to see Hound Dog once a week so that you can work on your morals.

ShadowCloneJujutsu: That's not enough but it's okay for now. What do you say, Midoriya?

Kitten: I don't really have a personal grudge of some sort. I'm just disappointed and furious. Anyway, you can call me Izuku, Ectoplasm-san.
Kitten: Everyone in this GC can call me Izuku, except All Might and Endeavour ofc.

TargetPractice:....

RavenKiller: So pure~

God: I would like to meet you, Izuku-kun.

Kitten: (☉。☉)!

Listener: Yeah, Izuku! We would love to meet you as well!

Dadzawa: come to UA kid

RavenKiller: If you want, I can drive you
└( ^ω^)」

Kitten: I- wow.. um.. sure! I mean, I would love to visit UA! It's always been my dream!

God: Well then, would this Saturday do?

Kitten: Sure!