𝟮𝟰☂︎︎

XXIV

XXIV.  RAIN BOY
N/N: Nickname

THERE WE WERE. CHILLING BY THE FIRE PLACE WITH BLANKETS AROUND US. Snow falling outside. You and Brahms sitting on the ground backs pressing against each other. You had a mug of hot chocolate, while Brahms was fidgeting with his hands, he had... something important to tell you. With the tiny bit of confidence the masked male had, he spoke up. "N/n" You heard him say, softly.

"Yes?"

There was a pause, silence filled the air for a spilt second. You inhaled your breath, not exhaling until he said something. Of course, you were going to freak the fuck out. You would be lying if you said that you didn't enjoy your time with Brahms, plus it's a little hard to ignore him when you're living with him. Brahms tried his best to be gentle with you, especially since he knew that you were terrified of him at the start. He would try and make breakfast. Key Word: try. That's not the point. The point is that he's trying, trying more than he thought he was. God, he literally loves everything about you, even if you are a stubborn little piece of shit.

He loves your shitty jokes and your weird ass laugh. He loves the way your eyes have stars in them every time he looks into them. The more he falls deeply in love with you the more stars he sees. Him loving you, made him feel happy. He remembered his mother would occasionally read him love books, about a prince coming to save his princess. He would fantasize about saving you one day and becoming your prince. He thought he was ready to tell you, so why the hell is he still freaking the fuck out? His palms were sweating, as sweat started to form on the corners of his forehead.

"I.. uh.." Brahms was able to get out. His voice felt so weak at that moment. You exhaled loudly, making Brahms even more nervous. "I love you, Brahms." You told him, his eyes widening underneath his mask. "What! N-no! I was supposed to say it f-first!" Brahms argued with you. You chuckle at his childlessness, making his heart skip a beat. "I'm sorry. I take it back I guess. Not really but sorry for ruining your moment, Princey" You finally apologized. Princey; that word made Brahms feel flustered, his cheeks turned into a nice shade of red. You couldn't see since your back was against his, which he was grateful for because you would have teased the fuck out of him. You were waiting for Brahms to answer but you heard a sniff. "Brahms?" You questioned, he didn't answer but you heard more sniffing. He was crying? Your eyes widened, did you do something wrong? Shit, you probably did. Now, you messed everything up and you can't fix it anymore because it- "I love you too". Both of you felt something that you never felt before. Tears fell to your chin. It's was love.. acceptance. You finally found your person, met your match, your best friend, your soulmate. It's felt nice, more than nice. There wasn't a word for how you and Brahms felt at that moment. You moved your hand closer to his. Your pinky touched his, he flinched at the sudden contact but soon intertwined his hand with yours.

You both finally got your Happily Ever After.

REMY SPEAKS:
I can't believe that this is the end :( but, a nice thanks to all that stick around to end and read this book. It was a long journey and shit to finish it, especially since I've been VERY unmotivated most of the time. I'm considering making a sequel but, time will tell if I actually do make one. Thank you to the person that recommended me to make this book! I would also like to say that you may call me "Remy", and I'm still questioning my pronouns but she/her is fine for now. Also do you guys like being called, Lovely??? Anyways, thank you for giving me this book and Me, love. Bye Lovelies. <3