𝟭𝟵☂︎︎

XIX

XIX. TANTRUM

─── ❝ IT WAS JUST A TANTRUM ! ❞ you told Malcolm. Malcolm was trying to keep calm. "Leave. I told you to leave" you said as your voice grow louder. "Alright, let's have a little perspective here, what happened just now with the music isn't normal—"

"Shut up, you're giving me a headache," you say to make him shut up. "It just tantrum, it's what kids do!" You explained. Malcolm leaned on the chair he was sitting on as his eyes slightly widen. He muttered an 'oh my god'. You just wanted him to leave.

"I— I should have told you this earlier...but I didn't want to scare you off," Malcolm said, which gave him all your attention. "A little girl from town used to come out here once a week to play with Brahms, Emily Cribbs... And on his birthday she comes out and never makes it home. They finally found her body in the wood. Her skull had been crushed. The police called The Heelshires to let them know that Brahms would need to be questioned. By the time they arrived, The place was already up in flames. The Heelshires made it out, but Brahms was burned alive up there" Malcolm said. Your eyes widened.

"You think Brahms did that?" You asked Malcolm, he didn't answer. Why would he answer a question that you already knew the answer to? "All I'm saying is if this is a type of spirit or ghost, I-I d-don't even know! I am not sure.. that it is the good kind" Malcolm said.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" You asked. After hearing the story you didn't want to be left alone. He didn't say anything. "Answer me," You said, growing impatient. "We leave," Malcolm said. You didn't want that answer. "What?!"

"Y-Y/n! It's not safe in this house!" Malcolm tried to convince you. "I should go check up on Brahms." You said before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

"Try and get some sleep, Brahms," You said before leaning in and kissing him on the forehead. "I know that you wouldn't hurt me, right?" You asked the doll (a/n: crazy bitch 😫).

"Good night Brahms"

A/N: y'all like the squid games?