𝟭𝟰☂︎︎

XIV

XIV. DRAWING

─── AFTER THE CALL with Sammy, you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. When you finished you put your toothbrush away but, before you could leave the bathroom you heard giggling. You stopped in your tracks. You took a few seconds of silence. The silence was loud. "Motherfucker." You muttered under your breath as you walked over to the doorframe and took a peak. "Malcolm?" You said as your voice echoed through the hall. You left the bathroom and went to Brahms's room.

There were papers on the floor and his bed. The porcelain doll was laying on the bed with his head facing you as if it was looking at you. "Brahms, it's bedtime. Stop being a bad boy." You said trying not to stutter. After you read to Brahms and gave him his goodnight kiss, you picked up some of the papers that were on his bed and went back to you're room.

You sat on your bed and looked at each paper. They mostly worked papers except one of them. It was a drawing. A bad one but, kinda cute.

[Art made by me ;)]

[Art made by me ;)]

It was a drawing of you and Brahms. This drawing was recent. The drawing freaked you out. "This better be Malcolms doing," you said as you place the papers in a neat sack and placed It near the lamp.

"Hopefully no one kills me in my sleep," you said while turning off the lamp and pulled the covers up. Sleep.