𝟭𝟲☂︎︎

XVI

XVI. CALL OR LEAVE

OPTION ONE: call Malcolm

OPTION TWO: leave

'Why is option two even a fucking option?' You might think, well theirs someone else in the large house in the middle of fucking nowhere [a/n: London? Not sure].

'This is common horror-movie knowledge, but I'm not that clueless-pick me! Blonde girls' You thought as you paced around. You were stress. Calling Malcolm is the best option so far, you couldn't go back 'home', though it isn't really a home to you, it's a house more than home.

These moments show the most in people, the moments where they're in crisis, you kinda want to end yourself at the moment but didn't want to leave a mess of blood, nor want Malcolm to find you dead. That would be weird. Would he cry? Yet again you didn't give a shit at the moment.

You weren't the only person in crisis. Mr. & Mrs. Heelshire were in crisis as well, and death will soon fill their lungs until their last breath of air. One moment your here, the next your gone, like a photograph. The elderly couple was hand in hand while each step they took was one closer to death.

Both picking up a big stone and putting them in their coat pocket, Mrs.Heelshire couldn't help but, tear up, she never imagines this was how their life was gonna end, by suicide. She picked up her hand and placed it in her lover's, his hand was always bigger than hers.

They looked at one another, they were ready, not saying a word. Mrs.Heelshire nodded her head and looked at the view in front of them, she remembered how she and her husband would have picnics when they were much younger.
[A/n: headcanon]

He took the first step, knowing she was afraid and soon enough their lungs filled up with water.

A/N: sorry it's short, but I kinda feel bad for Mr. & Mrs. Heelshire :((. Anyways sorry that I didn't update, I've been really tired lately. Bye-bye :) <3