𝟴☂︎︎

VIII

VIII. ❝𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆❞

You woke up Brahms at 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 AM, dressed him and fed him. You walked down the halls with Brahms in you're arms. 'What should i do now?' You thought as you opened a door to a random room. It was a simple room, with comfortable-looking chairs and a small piano. You walked over to the piano and pressed random keys. You placed Brahms down on a near by chair and walked back to the piano and looked at the music sheet. BRAHMS LULLABY. You play some of the keys of the lullaby.

(I remember my mom use to hum that lullaby to me)

It was bedtime for Brahms. You put his PJ's on and placed him in his bed. Read him a bedtime story and wrapped his blanket around him. You were hoping to get some sleep tonight, since, you didn't get much last night cause of all that overthinking.

(Y/N): goodnight. Sweet dreams.

You said as you leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. You left Brahms room and went to yours. 'Maybe I should call my friend?' You grabbed the old telephone and pressed the numbers of your friends phone number in hopes she will answer.
She didn't. Which pissed you off a bit. When you heard the phone ring, you grabbed it quickly and waited for her to talk.
It was just someone breathing. BREATHING. Like if you're gonna fucking call someone at least you can to a gave a simple "hello".

(Y/N): hello?

Still breathing. You're patients was starting to go down. 'Is this a prank call?' Who the hell just decides to call someone and breathe. You were starting to get annoyed by this person's, heavy breathing. And then worried started to fill your body. 'Is it him?'

(Y/N): Sammy? D/N?...

(D/N = dads name)

The mysterious caller HANGED UP

A/n: hey guys. So instead of Cole, it gonna be your dad. I know it might be weird but, it's gonna make more sense as the story continues. ANYWAYS. Their is NO Cole in this book also Sammy is your friend. And I hope you guys have an awesome day or night or afternoon! love you guys :D <3