𝟵☂︎︎

IX

IX. ❝𝗔 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘❞

(Y/N): So all this food just goes to waste?

MALCOLM: no, not all of it. Mr.Heelshire would eat some. He's always been the less strict one about all of this. Oh! What I have you're first weeks pay.

Malcolm said as he took out a white envelope out of his pocket and gave it to you.

(Y/N): thank you, but, i do have a question.

MALCOLM: let me guess.. it's about the doll? Isn't it.

(Y/N): yes.

BRAHMS
𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟯-𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭
...he shall not perish,
but have everlasting life.

You read on Brahms tombstone. You had a feeling Brahms was dead, just wasn't sure. Until now, as you and Malcolm stood in front of his tombstone. I'd be about 𝟮𝟴 years old if he were still alive.

MALCOLM: it was a fire.. Brahms didn't make it out. On his eighth birthday. Such a tragedy.. and the doll turn up, not long after that. I know it must seem strange. Well, it is bloody strange but, it's all harmless. A way to cope. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child.

(Y/N): so he died 20 years ago. He'd be about our age. 20 years of having the doll.

MALCOLM: Mhm. And they've been looking for a nanny for the last year. To be honest I was expecting a women. Not that I'm complaining. You're probably going mad in this house.. aren't you? It probably be good to get out. I can show you the world famous local night. I mean I know technically you're not supposed to leave Brahms but, I won't tell if you won't.

(Y/N): umm, I have think about it.

You said trying to be polite while, giving him a small smile.

MALCOLM: (chuckles) okay.

A/N ⚠️PLEASE READ!!!⚠️:
Hey guys! I'm going to try and update more often. At least once or twice a week since, I'm going on vacation in a month. And where I'm going, it doesn't have good wifi. I'm going to try and update tomorrow. I'm also going to try and make the chapters longer, even tho I like to short. I hope you guys enjoy y/n, technically rejecting Malcolm. :)