𝟰☂︎︎

L/N = last name.

IV. ❝𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗘'𝗦❞

─── I FEW MINUTES have passed and the heelshire's haven't arrived yet, or so I thought until the door opened and an old woman came in.
She was beautiful for her age. Maybe around her 70's or 80's. She had a gold necklace as well.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: I'm glad, you made it here safely Mr.L/n. Now, let me take you to
Go met, 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗺𝘀.

TIME SKIP

MRS.HEELSHIRE: Daddy, Mr.L/n allow me to introduce you to Mr.Heelshire.

MR.HEELSHIRE: Mr.L/n.

I smiled at both of them.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: And this is our son. Brahms.

They both got out of the way for me, to see what Brahms looked like. Though, Brahms wasn't, what I was expecting. Instead of seeing a real kid. I saw a doll. I didn't want to seem rude even if they were joking.

(Y/N): it's finally nice to meet you, Brahms.

Both of the Heelshires smiled at how I answered. Since, most of the past 'nannies' laughed or asked if they were joking which, made the Heelshire's upset until you came along.

MALCOLM: I see you finally met, Brahms. (Walks over to Brahms) how are you doing Brahms? Now you take it easy on Mr.L/n. He's uh traveled a long way just to met you. I'll be off now, the bills on the table. A pleasure to meet you, hope to see you on my next delivery. (Walks away)

Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire both looked at me expecting me to do something. Smiled and walked over to where Brahms was sitting.

(Y/N): it's an honor to finally met you, Brahms. I hope that you and I can be friends.

I never took my eye off Brahms. I was a lot happier that Brahms wasn't a real kid, since, I despise most children.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: Daddy, can you take Mr. L/n's things to his room. Mr.L/n, we might as well get started I have a lot to show you. You'll be all alone, do you think you can manage that?

I like being alone.

(Y/N): Yes, of course, miss.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: hmm, Well we had a number of potential nannies come through. However, Brahms rejected all of those nannies. They weren't as young or male as you are.

We finally made it to Brahm's room.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: you will wake him at 7 O'clock each morning and you will dress him. You will find his clean clothes behind you.

7? In the morning? Why that early. It could have at least been 8. Maybe even 8:30.

Mrs.Heelshire told me about his routine and the books he reads. And his music.. let's not tell about the music. Mr.Heelshire told me about the food and rat traps and other things... About Brahms. It was time for Brahms to go to bed. The family did a prayer and finished. Mr.Heelshire saw me.

MRS.HEELSIRE: could you give a moment alone to speak to Brahms, privately.

(Y/N): Of course.

Mr.Heelshire shut the door. I waited for them. I heard something, well someone. It sounded like a child talking to Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire. What the hell is this shit. The door finally opened again and out came Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire.

MR.HEELSHIRE: He wants you, Mr.L/n. He's chosen you if I'll have him.

She came in and hugged me. I hugged back and looked over at Brahms. This Family is hiding something. Just what are they hiding exactly?