𝟱☂︎︎

V

V. ❝𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟❞

I was getting ready. It's time that the heelshire's leave and that I would be taking care of Brahms.

EARLIER THAT NIGHT

"I don't know everything is just weird here." -y/n

"You're lucky honestly.. like you get paid to watch some stupid doll" - r/n
(Roommates name =r/n)

"I mean, I guess" -y/n

"Are you safe?"

"Right now?"

"Yes. Are you safe, right now?"

"Yes." -y/n

I said as I hanged up.

(Y/n): I think.

PRESENT TIME

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I don't look so bad. I heard a loud thump coming from Brahms room.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: Brahms! How could you! What have you done! Wait, till daddy see this!

I stood next to the door frame and saw a big mess of toys on the ground. Mrs.Heelshire was telling Brahms how much she and Mr.Heelshire loved him and telling him to behave. I didn't notice or hear Mr.Heelshire walking over to me until he tapped my shoulder, making me flinch a bit.

MR.HEELSHIRE: I apologize for the rush, Mr.L/n. It's just been so long since we're been on holiday and we're anxious to be off. Besides, Brahms, seen so fond of you. I have something to um help you along. A schedule. The rules. Mrs.Heelshire was kind enough to write one out. Now, it may seem a bit silly but, you must follow them, Brahms is not like other children. He can be particular.

TIME SKIP

MR.HEELSHIRE: come along, mommy. Malcolm will be by once a week with groceries and of course, you're payment and I'm sure will can answer any other questions that you might have.

Mr.Heelshire started tearing up. Both of our attention went to Mrs.Heelshire that was walking down the stairs. Once she made it down she gave Brahms to Mr.Heelshire.

MR.HEELSHIRE: be good to him and he will be good to you.. be bad to him-

Mr.Heelshire was interrupted by Mrs.Heelshire

MRS.HEELSHIRE: he will be good to him. Won't you Mr.L/n?

(Y/N): of course.

Mrs.Heelshire kissed Brahms cheek and then passed him over to me. She leaned in and hugged me.

MRS.HEELSHIRE: I'm so sorry...

MR.HEELSHIRE: come along, my dear. It's time we left.

And with that, they both left.

(Y/N): you're not possessed? Right?