27

Real Life

"you know... this is our first proper date." 

Zoya smiled at Chris as they walked through the busy streets of London hand in hand. 

"so it is." 

Zoya leaned her head on Chris' shoulder as the two strolled quietly through Leicester Square. they were heading for the West End after yesterdays adorable yet heart-wrenching events in Birmingham,  they packed that night after saying goodbye to Chris Pratt who was taking his son Jack to the SeaLife Centre. they got on the overground from Birmingham straight to London this morning dropping off their luggage at the hotel before spending their last day exploring the Capital.

they booked last minute tickets for the matinee showing of Mamma Mia and now were trying to find the Novello Theatre. 

"i think this is it." Chris pointed to the victorian style theatre with giant Mamma Mia logos on the side.

"me too." 

the duo walked into the theatre, Chris keeping his hat on until the lights dimmed. the two sat hand in hand the whole show - except for clapping. then laughed the whole walk back to the hotel retelling their favourite parts of the performance. 

"no because voulez-vous was so well done! you could see Sophie the hole time which was awesome as it was the pivotal moment in the show where they all think they're her dad and- why are you looking at me like that?"  

Chris stood in the bedroom doorway, an adorning smile on his face while he watched Zoya express themselves. they moved closer to him till their head was buried in his chest out of embarrassment.

"don't look at my like that..." 

"i love you." 

Zoya tensed slightly before smiling to herself and lifting her head to meet his.

"i'm sorry, i didn't hear you, would you mind saying that again." 

Chris chuckled

"i love you too." 

Zoya pushed up on their tiptoes and leant in, their lips met again this time with loving, longing and a fair amount of passion. Chris picked Zoya up and carried her into the room.

and dot dot dot...

---

Instagram

zoyaoak : dear diary, what a night

tagged ; @mammamiamusical 

liked by 1.2M

comments : 

user - oh my god it was them...
^ unknown - ???
^ user - i saw them and i didn't know if it was or not 

melissabenoist - oh?
> liked by rivertone and imsebastianstan