Chapter Twenty.

(Y/n) squealed as she opened Molly Weasley's present. She had gotten a Weasley sweater! She instantly put it on, feeling slightly more comforted over the fact that she was the only remaining Ravenclaw. She was even more surprised to find three Weasley sweaters. Molly had even left a note.

Dear (Y/n),
While these are late, I do hope they are not
too late. Three sweaters for each year I have
failed to send you a sweater and here's to
the fourth year in which I see you as an
addition to our large family.

Love,
Molly Weasley

PS Ginny has helped make one of them.

(Y/n) almost burst into tears as she went through the sweaters. She instantly put on the one with her first initial. The sweater was brown and the collar and cuffs along with her initial were a periwinkle blue. The second sweater was also brown and periwinkle, only the design was different. The sleeves faded from brown into periwinkle whilst the cuffs were brown and the collar and the bottom of the shirt was periwinkle. The last sweater was green and had embroidered mushrooms and flowers on it. 
(Y/n) paired her sweater with mom jeans in a similar blue to her accent colour. Then, she moved on to the last two presents, which had no names of whom they were from. Picking up the first, finding three luxury perfumes shaped like hearts in there. One was light pink, the other was bubble gum pink, and the third was red. She remembered eyeballing these when she had gone window shopping with the twins. She spritzed and sniffed each of them, humming to herself before spritzing her collar bone with the glass red heart bottle. 
She opened the second box and found a very peculiar note inside.

To be delivered to (Y/n) (Y/l/n) under the circumstances
of Sirius Black escaping from Azkaban Prison.

Her eyes widened immensely as she found at least nine journals no larger than a small book inside. She went to pick one up and before she could read it, her name rang through the tower.

"(Y/n)?" Hermione bellowed. "We came in. I hope you don't mind! Really easy riddles! Mind if I come up?"
(Y/n) could already tell that Hermione was already coming up due to the fact that her dorm was in the topmost tower and she could hear Hermione from wherever she was. (Y/n) closed the notebook and slid all of them under her bed and busied herself with looking at the perfume bottles.

"Sure thing, 'Mione!" (Y/n) shouted back. "Topmost tower. First door to your left— Actually, I'm sure you'll see our door sign."

"Got it!" Hermione said. Moments later, her head poked in. "Ooh. Very nice. I was right about having more walking space," she said.

"Hm?" (Y/n) rose an eyebrow.

"Yesterday, I told Ron and Harry that you only have two roommates so we came to the conclusion that your guys' dorms are either smaller or they're the same size and you've got more walking space. It's the latter obviously. All we have in our dorms is five beds, five desks, and dressers."
(Y/n)'s dorm had all of that in addition to three bookshelves (one per roommate) and a sitting area in the middle of the room with a coffee table, two parallel couches, and two matching armchairs. There was, of course, the ceiling-high windows going along with the circular room, which were always open and always provided light.

"Your dorms feel so small and close together," (Y/n) agreed. "Anyways, I got this package and I don't know who it's from. I have my guesses, though," she informed, holding up the perfume bottles. "And they do smell nice."

"You've already used them?" Hermione hissed. "(Y/n), what if they're poisoned?"

"Poisoned? Perfume bottles?" (Y/n) repeated in disbelief. "Oh no! I'm going to have blistering boils all along my collar, Hermione! Whatever should I do?" she cried sarcastically. Hermione looked at (Y/n) with a hint of annoyance.