Chapter Seven.

"Cho, you absolute traitor!" (Y/n) cried as she caught up to Cho after their Quidditch practice on Friday. Cho had officially been bumped up the actual Seeker and (Y/n) couldn't have been more ecstatic until Cho had snitched on (Y/n)'s small crush.

"Oliver Wood? Oliver Wood! I can't believe you, (Y/n)!" Stephen Kleinbau, the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain, cried. (Y/n) groaned, burying her blushing face in her hands.

"Let it go," she whined.

"Oliver Wood! I really question your taste in men, (Y/n)," commented Roger Davies, a Ravenclaw Chaser. "There are loads of attractive guys your age and yet you go for the boy not only three years older than you but the captain of our opposing team."

"Name some," (Y/n) jeered.

"Me!" Roger began. They all gave him a look. "All right, all right... Sticking with the Quidditch theme: Fred and George Weasley and Cedric Diggory! Better choices than—"

"I get it, I get it."

"I really question who the one needing questioning here is, Davies," Kai Hyde, a Beater, mused. Roger stuck his tongue out at him.

"Quidditch boys aren't what I want," (Y/n) sang. "I couldn't possibly care less about whether or not they play Quidditch."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"None of your business."

"You're so lame," Roger groaned.

"Well, I'll tell you that none of you are going to get significant others with the mindset of what you think they want," (Y/n) told them. 

"At least we actually talk to people."

"At least I'm not a seventh year that has yet to be in a relationship." The second she said these words, she sped walked away. Roger cackled and Cho laughed behind her hand.

"Got you there," Roger said. Stephen sneered at him, pushing him away by his face.

By the full moon, (Y/n) spat the leaf into a phial whilst keeping it in the pure rays of the moon. She plucked a hair from her head and then added a silver teaspoon of dew that had not been touched by human feet or seen the sunlight for seven days. Finally, she added the chrysalis of a Death's-head Hawk Moth. She corked the phial and Professor Dumbledore had her place it in a dark, quiet cabinet where it would not be disturbed.

"You know what to do next, correct?" asked Dumbledore.

"Chant the incarnation: Amato Animo Animato Animagus every sunrise and sunset with the tip of my wand touching my heart," (Y/n) answered matter-of-factly.

"Until...?" Dumbledore asked expectantly.

"Until there is an electrical storm," she said. Dumbledore applauded the prior research she put into becoming an Animagi.

"I feel like you'll be scolded for joining us," Hermione whispered to a distracted (Y/n).

"I couldn't care less about their plan of action, 'Mione," (Y/n) swooned. Both Ron and Hermione pouted at (Y/n)'s lack of attention. "Think I can pretend to be really dumb and have him tutor me?"

"Who?" they both asked in an instant. (Y/n) sighed, propping herself up onto the bench of the stands they were sitting in. She rested her head in Hermione's lap, trying to ignore the clicking happening every second.

"Hey, what's going on down there?" Ron asked, pointing down at the field. They all looked over. 

"Uh-oh," (Y/n) murmured.