Author's note

Hi readers!

I just want to say thank you for all your support and encouragement, I love you all. Merry Christmas in advance and I hope to celebrate the new year with you all. I just want to let you all know that you're special and unique and you should never give up, especially when you're doing something that makes you happy.

Writing gives me joy, and whenever I read my novels I feel proud of myself, so as you read this novel I just want you all to know that. You can find love anywhere, but you have to be patient don't pretend to love someone just because they look handsome or because you feel like you can't live without them.

I'm not the best writer on Wattpad and I may not write what you like, because I know that I can't please everyone, but I want you all to know that I'm special in my way and my novels are special too. So even though, no one knows about them yet it doesn't mean they are not good, it means they are a work in progress. Don't let anyone think little of you or downgrade your works, anyone can be a superstar anyone can climb to the top as long as they don't give up.

This is the second series of the holiday teen novel, I hope you enjoy reading it, and don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your family and friends.

A big thank you to my awesome designer DarkAngelGraphics she's the best you can also follow her, it's good to appreciate someone when they've made you happy, she has been putting smiles on my face.

This novel is originally written by me if you're reading this novel on any other website apart from Wattpad please pm me and I will deal with such a person.

I spend time putting a smile on your face and bringing the joy of Christmas to everyone's home, so smile God got your back, I do and I love you all a lot.

Whatever you do in life don't forget to be thankful.

The lyrics that are written in this novel are originally written by me.

Merry Christmas everyone!