Chapter 40: Epilogue

3rd PoV

It's been 9 years since the final battle between Kokushibo, Akaza, Doma, and Tsugikuni Izuki aka Ikki, Vermillion Stella, Kocho Shinobu, and Tomioka Giyu. Since the appearance of Kokushibo on camera, the video got viral and the world was asking who it was but never got an answer.

Class 1A graduated, along with Izumi. She was now wearing a prosthesis, but still could use her quirk, so OFA didn't die. Well, not all of 1A graduated.

On the other side of the world, in a small village, next to Paris, in France, a little 5 years old girl with short red hair was running across a green field, wearing a white sundress, behind her, another girl but older, with white long hair. She was wearing a blue sundress.

???" Daddy hurries up we're late!!!"

Yelled the red hair girl to her daddy. The daddy in question chuckled, looking at both his daughters. He had long red hair and was wearing a red shirt, with black shorts. This man was Tsugikuni Izuku or Ikki.

Ikki" Yeah yeah we're coming Maya."

The newly identified Maya then turned towards her sister and dragged her.

Maya" Come Yuuki Onee chan they are waiting!"

Yuuki smiled at her little sister and let herself be dragged. This time, it was the figure who was holding Ikki's hand who laughed. His beautiful wife, Stella Vermillion.

Stella" They're so cute don't you think?"

Ikki" Of course, they got that from you."

Stella" Exactly."

Those two are Tsugikuni Izuku and Tsugikuni Stella. They married each other after dropping out of UA and had Maya when they were 20.

As they arrived at their destination, they saw five people, sitting on a blanket, clearly going to have a picnic.

???" Maya!!"

Yelled the only children who were there, in response, Maya yelled too and rushed at the child, who was a little girl.

Maya" Tsukiko!!"

She was Tsukiko, a little girl with short black hair, with purple at the end of it and blue sea eyes.

???" You took you're time Ikki"

Ikki" We're not that late Giyu."

???" He's right Ikki, we were bored to death without you~"

Ikki" Oh~You missed me that much Shinobu?"

Tomioka Giyu and Tomioka Shinobu. Both of them followed Ikki and Stella, feeling that they did way more than any other hero has done, and decided to rest. They had a daughter the same year as Ikki, they named her Tsukiko.

Before Ikki could react, he was tackled to the ground by two white skin ladies. Kie and Fuka.

Kie" I missed you so much, my baby!"

Fuka" Onii chan!!"

Ikki" Hey you two."

He hugged them both. Before leaving Japan, he talked about it with them and they immediately said that they were coming with him. He was happy that his mother figure could come with him. Along with his sister.

All of them sat on the blanket and started their picnic. They were all chatting and eating happily under the bright sun. All of them, Ikki, Stella, Giyu, Shinobu, Kie, Fuka, Yuuki.  All of them didn't have an easy life. All of them wondered why they were even born in this world. But they finally got their answers.

All of them passed from depressed people to the happiest in the world. They learned from their past experience and became better people than they could ever imagine. They were reborn from their past self, almost like a phoenix could do. Yeah, finally, all of them are almost phoenixes.

A phoenix born from the ashes.

The end.

Finished. I finished my first Wattpad Story. I don't know how to feel about it. It's a strange feeling. It's as if I was watching my children grow. 

I don't know if you saw but I think that I improved myself in the last chapter. I'm really proud of myself. But none of that could be possible without you, my dear readers. Staying even though I couldn't update for a long time. The idea of dropping this story came to my mind as I saw how my life was currently going. 

But I couldn't. Not with all the positivity, I was receiving. I couldn't let you down. Not after all the support. It may sound childish but I was very happy, seeing you guys talking in the comments, talking about my lame jokes. I had a smile all along. 

All the time I wrote instead of sleeping or working. It was really worth it and I'm not regretting anything. 

For the people who are upset that no one died, I'm sorry but I couldn't bring myself to kill the character that has been there since the beginning. I grew way too attached to them. 

So one last time.

Author Out

Love y'all

Bitches