Chapter 11: Battle Training

Narrator POV

We see the students waiting for their hero class.

Ikki" We have hero class next right?"

Stella" Indeed"

Ikki *sigh* " It's gonna be tiring."

Giyuu" I feel you, bro."

Stella" Why?"

Ikki" It's a hero class and hired two heroes who are in the top 10. Do you understand now?"

Then it hit Stella in the face. Her eyes widened upon the realization of what was coming to hit them.

Stella *sigh* " It's gonna be tiring."

Giyuu" See"

Stella" By the way, since Mineta was expelled, do you think someone's gonna take his place?"

Ikki" I think so, it would be weird to let an empty spot."

Giyuu" I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this."

Then Ikki smelled and heard people, 3 people, in fact, 2 adults and one teenager.

Ikki" They're coming"

The door suddenly opened revealing 2 grown-ass bitch.

All might" We're coming through the door like normal people!!"

Inko" Honey it's not normal."

The class got excited at the sight of the 2 pro heroes.

Mina" OH my god it's All might!!!!!"

Kirishima" So they're teaching this class, so manly!!"

Asui" Isn't that his silver age costume?"

All the class was getting fired up except for three people who were clearly disgusted by them, they were known as Stella Vermillion, Tsugikuni Ikki, and Giyuu Tomioka.

The heroes were saddened by this sight but get their hopes high as they saw Ikki raise his hand.

All Might" Yes young-"

Ikki didn't let him finish.

Ikki" Could you hurry up and introduce the new student please who is waiting outside the class."

All might had a surprised face and the class was confused until a girl with black and purple hair tied with a butterfly hair clip entered.

???" Ara~ara~ it seems that Giyuu wasn't joking when he was talking about your sharp senses Tsugikuni."

Giyuu saw who it was and immediately put his head on the table.

Ikki" You know her Giyuu"

Giyuu didn't respond and kept his head on the table.

???" Giyuu you should respond when someone is asking you a question that's why people dislike you."

An invisible arrow hit Giyuu in his heart, while Ikki was trying his best to keep his laugh in control.

Giyuu finally looked up and said.

"I'm...I'm not disliked by people."

???" Ara~I'm sorry it seems that you didn't realize that besides Tsugikuni and Vermillion, no one likes you."

Giyuu" Once again you're wrong you like me too."

Mina" I ship it!!!!!!"

??? * blush* " Mah, you're not wrong."